:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dave27

Any chance of a user filter

As your all aware there are some people on here just to looking for attention by kicking up a fuss (you know who you are). I think I would be a good idea (if possible) to have a filter option of not showing posts from certain individuals if you choose to therfore they can cary on posting rubbish to their hearts content and not spoil anyone else's thread.

Thoughts and ideas except from somepokymonrave types please.

I think that would be anti-constitutional in any country :P

We can't deny anybody the right to "speak", but as moderators, we have to make sure the discussions won't go rampant.

Well, obviously these certain people are on this forum just to derail topics and attract more attention to themselves. So why not just show them the door? (the easy way)

Open a person's profile, on the left side are options. Choose "Ignore user". You're welcome.

I thing that the age of 13-14 shut be the limit for childish acts, depends per person, but it shut be the start of becoming an adult.

No, but from that age, most of the childish stuff shut be starting to change to a more adult style.

probably you, who know's - i mean a kid that causes havoc on the forum every time he visits.

I thing a admin has warned him, the last day he was online was 29th december. He decided to leave I thing.

or you could just mind your business and worry about yourself... not saying its bad you are curious... but hey curiosity killed the cat

~Leaf~ said:
probably you...

Ding ding ding, what have we got for her Johnny? Jen is correct, boltzzclan is skypokeyidiot.

I just ran a check against boltzzclans IP address. Dual accounts are not permitted on this forum, your secondary account will be terminated. Have a nice day.

Ding ding ding

Oh my gawd! I just saw another type of user filter in action.. :o

Maybe its because I use a proxy server and he did too? And it says that I'm him? Still dont get why I havent done anything I am being punished. Plus doesnt that mean you could find out where I am like my location? If you can check it see where and how many people pop up.

Edited by boltzzclan

Whew! False alarm.. ;) I thought boltzzclan would have been erased from existance already. Would need pretty good acting anyway to pretend to be another person by writing everything wrong in a completely diferent way.. :P (like I do my wrong typing style)

Still dont get why I havent done anything I am being punished.

Did you get punished, boltzzclan?

However, the most effective way to treat annoying people is to ignore them. A filter might help, but it would indeed be censorship which might affect you negatively aswell.

In form of a metaphor because im so great:

Investigate the heat; Identify the fire; Let the fire burn, but do not feed it. :)

Meaning its pretty hot most of the time, but thats just the way it is.. The more the fires burn down, the better they can warm you up.

Here's some advice. People need to stop acting like s**ts. This a forum for a mod. That's it. There is no need for stupidity. Nor arguments. Just come and check for updates... That is all.

But a lot of people come here to socialize and have fun when there is nothing else to do plus it looks like there are not many updates that often either so people start conversations and "friendly" arguments. But you do not disappoint when you do show an update :)