Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Split from topic: New 2015 Police Car

You got it leaf, your brain moves quicker than a nun's first curry.

oh god..... higher poly then it already is..... I'd be happier if blue would learn positioning and col disabling ... but i suppose dodgy workarounds are a must when you don't know what you're doing....

oh god..... higher poly then it already is..... I'd be happier if blue would learn positioning and col disabling ... but i suppose dodgy workarounds are a must when you don't know what you're doing....

Maybe, but can you code so good? If you can, then are we taking, if you can't we are not.

I can but I have no interest in vc, plus I'd hve to rewrite the new coding engine which would be boring and time consuming.... and i can't work on 3 mods at once

Proberly, but just have respect for others work, everybody does it on his own way, and if you do not like it, code it for your self then.

If we had a reputation system on this board, I would +1 Knight Bob's post.

Thank you, you can upgrade to IPB 3.x it has one ;)

I would... but as stated above :P , anyways I suppose most changes can still be done on vc's old engine.

+ 10 brownie points for knight bob :P

Where can I cash out? :P

looking good, btw k1 i sent you a pm a few days ago if you wouldn't mind reading it.

*DK is an as**ole* *So I have to understand he's only being a douche because he cares*

And how is this relevant to the topic?

it's K's , its also k's car, and He might have liked to see it , however now I don't care

no i wasn't hijacking his thread i would rather make my own if I were to do that....

Then why didn't you make your own topic? Your video was irrelevant to the topic being discussed and was to show off your own "skills" rather than contribute to this thread.

Then why didn't you make your own topic? Your video was irrelevant to the topic being discussed and was to show off your own "skills" rather than contribute to this thread.

because i dont care anymore and you're just jealous so :P

jealous of a self-absorbed modder with no respect to anyone on the forums that disagree with him and complete a$$ to boot? No thanks... I'll pass.. I'm jealous of the people that don't have to deal with you... because they don't have to deal with you.

self absorbed? I'm perfectly fine. also you don't have to deal with me... i havent done anything wrong.

self absorbed? I'm perfectly fine. also you don't have to deal with me... i havent done anything wrong.

Calling somebody an a$$hole? right.... <_<

Sign in to follow this