Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Roblox?

Roblox sucks. I don't know where you heard its the in thing right now

@TheCoolest2, maybe it's the in thing where he lives. Come on think, please educate yourself.

@skypokemon: dude, when are you going to post something interesting? <_<

Stop looking for every little chance to say to me

Edited by TheCoolest2

@TheCoolest2

You really shouldn't be arguing. It's pointless. Who cares if roblox is kewl or not? If you want to argue, please do it in a way that won't make you look stupid on the interwebs. :busted_cop:

mkay.

Well, I think Roblox sucks. Period, nothing else to comment about it. It's nice he has fun, but I don't like it :P

Okay, I'm glad to hear you say that, but really now you just abruptly changed your position.

Not to keep pointing fingers, but you sound like a suck-up. First you were mad, now your glad? I dun get it.

damn magnets

@the1upDude, If only this were facebook, so that I could click the like button next to your posts. :/

I never said I was mad, nor I said I was glad. If you think I'm a suck up I don't really mind, don't care for peoples opinion on me. If you want to continue this conversation please use PMs I do not want to spam the topic

Edited by TheCoolest2

I never said I was mad, nor I said I was glad. If you think I'm a suck up I don't really mind, don't care for peoples opinion on me. If you want to continue this conversation please use PMs I do not want to spam the topic

Um two things I must say then.

1. It's not about what you say, it's about what you really feel. I can say I'm happy and still be sad. Same with being mad and saying your glad. If you weren't mad, why did you curse in your statements, or are you just using curse words because everyone else does? Hmmmmmm, I don't know.

2. If you don't care about what people think about you, why did you even bother correcting him on what you did and didn't say?

Roblox has been an "in-thing" for a long time now. It's just that the simpler, more-popular and less-expensive Minecraft -- or, should I say its players/community -- overshadowed it.