:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DMC88ELB

Motion Blur and other effects

In 0.2e R2, you guys have added Motion Blur back to Vice City. Will this be kept for later versions? Also, is there a way to keep the trails setting in the options, stay turned on?

Another question: Will there be any new or changed effects regarding time travel, like- will the explosions stay as explosions, or be turned into accurate implosions?

One last question. The newspapers and leaves (on the ground) were removed from 0.2e. Will they be added again? I think they should be added- as they add a bit more of that 'Vice City feeling' to those who have played Vice City for a long time. It also plays a part in the Mr Fusion refuelling.

Oh. I didn't know you guys used the newspapers for the sparks. That's probably why the newspapers were only in the previous versions :facepalm:. Will you be able to answer my other questions?

Edited by DMC88ELB

Well, personally, I hate the motion blur/trails effect, it's one of the reasons the SA mod has the ability to disable it.

I personally find SA's motion blur a cool additional effect for time traveling. But for general driving, it feels like you're driving a rocket or something. Too much motion blur for a considerably slow speed.

SA's motion blur is rubbish anyway, compared to what ENB can give

Yeah, I hope implosion effects are not low priority..

I put it on my personal list.

Whoops, I was sober when I made that mistake, I'm drunk now and I feel like a right t*t!!! ;)

This isn't really about MTA, is it :D Not even SA.. :rolleyes:

No, not really. It was just a few questions I wanted to ask the mod team, but always forgot to.