:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Almanac

I have a suggestion for the developers

I have been a member for a while now, and it seems there are just too many people asking for an update every 5 minutes, some under the pretense that they can help, I have had this myself in the past so I know the feeling :lol: My idea is why not put a progress bar with a percentage on the homepage? It gives impatient people something to look at as well as screenshots. I have seen a couple development websites using these and it's quite effective, TML studios for example.

No one seems to have mentioned this so I thought I would suggest it, keep up the good work everyone, I myself am something of a 3D modeler so I know how time consuming it can be.

Good idea! Although I'm not so sure the developers would do it though, as I believe 0.2f truly has no final destination point- the developers are constantly adding stuff in, changing stuff and improving the content. They themselves don't even know when it'll be ready. Good contribution, Almanac- unlike others who just ask for it.

Edited by DMC88ELB

They should make an animated gif showing the progress of the mod, but more along the lines of the Steam update gif, that was huge a few years back...

Steam.gif

That would be funny. :lol:

Edited by Orgcon