Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the1upDude

New Halo Releases

Poll Questions  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Halo: CEA/Halo 4 now or in the later future?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  2. 2. Do you think what's done for Halo: CEA that satisfies you and is true to the original?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

I hope no one minds I make a lone topic for these videos, mainly to discuss the new games.

Shown at E3 2011, Microsoft brings us two new additions to the Halo games, a remaster and a new game.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will be released on November 15, 2011 (10th year anniv. of release of the original) and will be shipped like ODST with campaign on one disc and the Reach multiplayer on another (will include 7 classic maps).

Features Include (as stated)

• Remastered Campaign with Levels
  • Co-op for online campaign
  • 7 original maps for Reach
  • Will release with Campaign on one disc and Reach with all maps on the other (?)
  • Reach-like graphics with original models updated for HD.
  • Original and new audio and soundtrack.
  • Possibly Own Multiplayer, Although Unlikely.
  • Terminals and new fiction.
  • Plasma Grenade Grunt Skull (Grunts Explode after Death) and Mark V MJOLNIR Armor for Xbox 360 Avatar with Pre-Order.

HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY

E3 Trailer

Campaign Demo

Edited by the1upDude

yeah I saw this on E3 today any chance of a pc version?

I doubt it since Microsoft would keep it on Xbox 360 and to make one for PC would also require more active servers on 343 Industries part (or whoever hosts the servers) for PC and (for the CE Remake) you wouldn't be able to transfer over your profile from Reach to play the multiplayer maps (which, consequently, are for Reach). I'm not sure of anything else to back that up, but I know that they wouldn't make one for PC.

Edited by the1upDude

F*&%^#$k microsoft for not making Halo pc conpatible >.<

Yeah I agree. Actually the were going to support Halo 2: Vista to the XBox version over LIVE and system link, but pulled the plug on that for an unknown reason.

I can't wait for these new Halo games, especially Halo: CE Remastered. The first Halo has always been my favorite. I play Halo 3 almost religiously lately and haven't touched Reach or ODST, mainly because I am an achievement w**re and am trying to get as many of those Halo 3 achievements completed before I move on to another game, lol. These trailers look absolutely amazing. I had heard rumor of Reach becoming Kinect compatible also, any truth to that?

I probably wont bother with "Halo 1 again" already played it and finshed it years ago. Will get halo 4 wen it comes out just to find out what happened to the master chief after 3.

on a side note red vs blue season 9 comes out this summer, its halo, its a trailer it belongs in this topic :P

on a side note red vs blue season 9 comes out this summer, its halo, its a trailer it belongs in this topic :P

Kick-ban this noob. lol nope.

@Ziero

Not sure if Halo: Reach would become Kinect compatible and I highly doubt it 'cause it's like using the Wiimote and Nunchuck when you can use a Gamecube Controller for Call of Duty 4 or Brawl for Wii, it's much easier with the regular controller. BTW, where do you think Kinect would be implemented into Reach?

Obvious since it's in 3rd person and it's only viewable like that through Theater.

I believe it is possible, but as I said before it'd be impractical for splitscreen play and competitive play.

Sign in to follow this