:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

I knew some of it was from the lava, but couldn't of that much damage, my lever I had hidden was used to go in my basement :o

No need to, the only house that's still in bad shape is EMO's hotel

Which mini-me promised to restore for me anyway, so if mike's first then I won't mind him doing that eighter.

Oh and RG what's with you again? Why being like that again? No offence, just wondering.

Roughly what Mike said:

"He [Gameznerd] doesn't come on that often anyway, it's his problem. Too much stuff has changed since the last backup, we're not restoring."

I'm completely fine, thanks.

Well let me explain then to you:

It's possible using MCedit to copie the part from that old backup and place it in the new safe.

Ain't that hard to do, and that was what mini-me wanted to do for me, I bed mike could do that to if he wanted too.

You were trying to spawn yourself items, repeatedly. I don't really think you're getting a restore from a backup.

Scheduled Maintenance

The database will be updated Friday January 13th 2012 AD about 08:00 - 12:00 (UTC). Login will be affected.

It's possible using MCedit to copie the part from that old backup and place it in the new safe.

I was actually going to use a server mod for that if it is updated by the time I'm out of hospital. It would allow me to select an area ingame and restore that from a specific backup file. Otherwise I'll fall back to MCedit.

Ah I see, well that might work ^^

Oh and RG, that spawing item doesnt work in the server in the first place and in the second place it was my girlfriend who did that, she didn't know how it worked and told me afterwards that it: "Wasn't responding, I didn't get any items that I wanted."

And she already said sorry for that, I explained that to mini-me, so he knows about that.

Right... Your "girlfriend" doesn't know nearly anything about Minecraft but knows how to spawn items. Nice.

Well, anyway, Coolest repaired his house himself, so why can't you repair yours?

Edited by RG

Well she does know since I had: Toomanyitems running, so there's your awnser to that and the second thing about rebuilding my hotel.

It's paticular impossible since there's also glass broken and that doesn't happen when it burned down + there's water all over the place and missing items out of my chests.

So that's why I am asking for an replacement from the old backup. Same for the stairs leading to the switch which is covered with an obsidian block.

James stole items from both Coolest and me. We didn't ask for a backup restore. You get on the server about once a month now. We get on more often. Coolest had glass missing too. Not to mention the countless times you haven't repaired creeper damage to other structures.

That's not true, I've always been fixing those, even holes who weren't even mine.

And I have more damge then only the top part, so I would be happy if mini-me would repair that, it's easier + it cost me less since the stuff I needed is stolen.

Oh and mini-me I hope ya get well soon, I hope it wasn't to serious(I mean the thing which brought you into the hospital).

What about the hole in my library? You can find your stolen stuff in James' house, if anything was stolen at all.

I checked with Mini; you were the only one online at the moment. That was before James appeared. So you can see how rarely you get on.

Mine was burned from my lava, but also griefed. I came on saw it destroyed and posted here. After RG's reply, I came back on and noticed more of it was destroyed. I fixed it. Second all my valuables, some tools, food, and items where stolen. I went to James' house got my stuff back :P. All done :P

Look at mcbans.com D: D: D:

and minecraft.net D:

Edited by TheCoolest2

To drop you a note, our Minecraft server is downgraded to Minecraft version 1.0 to allow Bukkit support.

If you take your compass and follow its needle to the spawn, you'll find a (currently still) small construction that holds a simple button. When hitting the button you'll end up in the creative world. Soon support for WorldEdit will be enabled there, so that you can easier build your constructions by copying and pasting repetitive patterns. And finally, you can request a zone there in that only you can build (maybe later on you'll be able to specify people that are allowed to help you) and you can get a button/lever/pressure plate to teleport yourself into your zone.

Does the version of bukkit we have not support the /warp creative and /warp survival commands? That's a better way of getting to/from creative/survival considering how far away our town is from the spawn.

I'll have a look through the plugin's list later today and find some suitable mod's ;)

A new "snapshot" of 1.2.0 has been released (which I hope to be the last one)... along with an interesting (and at the same time weird) new feature.

Creepers run away from cats.

Our pet wolves don't like chasing down creepers, but our cats can scare them off?

Cats will be awesome. LOL. :D

Whatcha guys think?

Sign in to follow this