:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

Same :( It suddenly lags my other applications very badly too Unless I close it

(Accidentally deleted this post. Glad I have the Lazarus add-on.)

That, or it's your Java Runtime Environment / JRE. Make sure you only have ONE version of JRE. If you're using a x86/32-bit OS, use only the 32-bit JRE. If it is x64, use only 64-bit. It tends to lag like f*ck if you launch a huge Java program with two versions of JRE installed and running at the same time, even if you're using a high-end rig. Well, it IS Java.

@Coolest: If you're going to change your pass, you might wanna check this out... :)

http://www.passwordmeter.com/

Btw, I don't like where B1.9 is going. I like the new nether-rack and soul sand bricks. It sounds like they're expanding the 'adventure' part of the Adventure Update up (or 'down') to the Nether. But... 'Mooshrooms'? Glad that the MC Coder Pack hasn't been updated yet. More time for me to decide whether to continue waiting for B1.9 or stick with B1.8 'till full release.

Is it just me that can't connect to minecraft.net through MC or is it down?

Odd, that didn't happen on our server. I died a couple of times having to fight mobs with the new bow and arrrows when exploring the new map generator. Ealier you could just shoot arrows on a high rate to keep monsters from you, now you need to stay distant yourself. And Enderman are mean. Even if they only are in your visible screen area and you don't look right at them they teleport to you.

Scratch that, it just started lagging some minutes after Pantherclaws died. And now the server is not anymore reachable :(.

That bug still exists??

And mcbans account cleared :D

mcbans.com/player/TheCoolest2

It appears it does still exist. Still the server PC is overstrained and doesn't respond. Sadly Mike doesn't seem to be home the weekend and we'll have to wait for him to hard-reset the PC. I'm afraid that will corrupt our map so that we again have to start from scratch :(.

Is the server updated for B1.8.1?

Btw, I'm currently working on how I should design my tree house in Creative mode while waiting for MCP to get updated. While I have played MC Classic a lot before finally trying out Alpha/Beta, I feel Creative mode spoils the game for me. But hopefully, the mods I'll be using would make up for that. Would upload some pics once I'm done, or at the very least almost done.

what th- *boom*. I think i have some sort of virus

14xj77.png

Is the server updated for B1.8.1?

Yep, it is. And still it doesn't respond.

Wow, who ever the f*** is using the acccount got my rep down to 0/10 on mcbans NOW IM BANNED ON ALL MCBAN SERVERS!!

Lol, there really is justice in the world. Btw, don't curse since you declare your self a christian. :) <3

No one is perfect :P

Looks sort of good, apart from the middle part of the building... Use stairs for the 45° angle roof, if it isn't going to be flatter, it'll at least be smoother

Meanwhile, may I interest people in something blue? (please note that I don't have the patience to build stuff bigger and therefore with more detail)

tardis.png

It is indeed made of wool and yes, it has burnt down several times by now

Edited by RG

I wonder why nobody did that before? Oh yeah! It's undoable to get it just right :S It's fun yes, but not really as it should :S.

EDIT: Ah, Tardis. Same if story, especially when ya're really lame xD

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

I did the clocktower with chico in minecraft classic and it actually looked good. But with server software MCForge 5.1.0.0, a Dev quit and took his work and corrupted MCForge, which deleted the map with the tower I wanted to show pics :(

Anyways very nice

Can I join? I'm looking for a little quiet server

Edited by TheCoolest2

Decided to wait for B1.8.2 patch after seeing the Wiki... even though I'm just gonna get rid of the experience orbs via MCP anyway. I hope ain't just an experience orbs fix.

In another note, more and more I see Endermen as NPC griefers than the type of creepy Weeping Angel-like mobs Notch planned. The way they randomly pick up and place blocks around can be a bit of a grievance, especially if it's a really beautiful and good world. Keep Steve locked inside his home and leave MC running for at least a week to come back and find a mess. I'm hoping there's more to the picking up of blocks thing in the future versions. Perhaps, at the very moment, modders could develop a mod that keeps Endermen from picking up blocks unless when 'threatened', where they would pick up and use blocks simply as weapons.

It might be nice if they went around crafting scultures... :lol:

In other news...

The Water Shader mod has been updated to 1.8.1 :D I'm still loving this mod

2011-09-20_121427.png

Edited by Orgcon

Anyone here made a mod for the game?

If Mini-Me hasn't told you thecoolest2, you are now welcome to the server.

Rules:

1. Don't Grief

2. Dont Steal

3. Don't kill other players.

4. No Random digging

5. We use skype to talk, join us. it be less boring playing alone.

Follow all these, connect to minecraft.bttfhv.com, Have Fun.

Sign in to follow this