:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

:thumbdown:

Item 7 lol

I thought he was gonna burn down Evil Morning Thing

nvm

Edited by TheCoolest2

Hmm, is anyone else having problems with note blocks? Since the last few 1.6 updates, note blocks placed in the overworld play a 'thump' sound, while note blocks placed in the nether play the normal 'note' sounds. :huh:

Minecart tracks that are placed underground, underneath the path of flowing water, cause any minecart moving along them to suddenly stop. <_<

I wish any mob in the path of a moving minecart were instantly killed and anything dropped was collected. :P

Stupid cows!!!

Can wool catch fire?

You realize he is gonna burn it down probably O.o

:thumbs:

That's what I hate about Wool. Colorful, which is good for art, but as breakable as f*ck.

2u6fi9u.png

My idea for a mob, super rare but if it finds you, it turns you into a mob for a day

The spider is the feet, I was trying to make its eyes XD

So we have creeper, zombie, skeleton,spider,slime

Yuo can tell what mob you turn into as when you turn into a mob it makes the sound of the mob, like you hear bones if skeleton, or fap fap for Slime, Braiinnnsssss for Zombie, etc.

I might try to make this if i have time to learn

That is all mobs put together :P Well all Earth Monster mobs :P

what th- *boom* is that?

Some sh*t from Hell who moves faster than you, shoots arrows that explode, and multiplies into numerous smaller sh*ts if you try to kill it.

That was hilarious!!! But my idea is it just passes over you, but I just imagined daangelo's description, lol

Now the mob needs a name

Also if you haven't heard notch is moving adventure to 1.8 and having pistons in 1.7 and a new

mob

Edited by TheCoolest2

Warning, do not put button above piston in multiplayer as it corrupts the whole game >: ( :angry:

I'm liking the idea of 'Passive' NPC villages in the future! :D

Also I'm having lots of fun with pistons, I thought they'd be rubbish but they are addictive.

I don't play Minecraft online cause the internet is full of [insert offensive word] ppl.

I have noticed a bug with the pistons though, when the piston is on and you get squished between a rock and a hard place while in '3rd person' it automatically switches to '1st person'.

Only way to fix the bug I found is to use map editor like McEdit and delete the piston and the button on the map. Anyways I was playing on a map called Creation Earth. ITS A VERY GOOD REPLICA OF EARTH,

The picture of the map the creator made (PNG Image) Is beautiful, soom in to see details, I spawned in California Near San Jose, I'm off to New York! Or I should go to Hawaii first?

QvQjwl.jpg

Description and download, there are 2 versions, single player version and multiplayer version.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/224048...-updated-final/

Edited by TheCoolest2

Ravines added in 1.7:

http://i.imgur.com/YNhtV.png

Unfortunately, this, along with the "Adventure Updates", have been moved to 1.8.

Also I'm having lots of fun with pistons, I thought they'd be rubbish but they are addictive.

I have noticed a bug with the pistons though, when the piston is on and you get squished between a rock and a hard place while in '3rd person' it automatically switches to '1st person'.

That may not be a bug. They prolly put that in on purpose so that instead of having an awful camera position while in tight spaces and in 3rd person, it automatically switches to 1st person.

Indeed. They're fun. But I still find the original mod-version of the pistons better.

I thought spike pits were gonna be relesed with 1.7 or has that been held back till 1.8 as well.

Seems a little stupid considering the pistons can be used to create pitfall death traps, I have to use lava at the bottom instead for now :(

I believe these are the NPC villages

18up1.jpg

18upd2.png

Notch posted about some bill trying to be passed in the US that any copyright material that is uploaded to the internet gets you a fine and jail time. You can only upload if the original creator gives permission, wouldn't that mean no more gaming videos, wouldn't that include the BTTF mod!!!!! :o :o :o

OK, whos genious idea was it to make Beds in the Nether explode!? :angry:

I've got a feckin' big hole in the side of my building in the Nether where my bedroom used to be, its gonna take me ages to fix it. <_<

Well I just had a nice greetings with teamavolitions griefing team lol, I explained to them how they failed as i can use /undo they were like PIECE OF s**t lol, I'm gonna laugh if they made a video of it

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamavolition

LOLOL

And those are huge brown and red mushrooms. I wonder what they're for, mainly. I currently have mixed feelings about this new villages thing.

wouldn't that mean no more gaming videos, wouldn't that include the BTTF mod!!!!! :o :o :o

Not sure if that's gonna happen. This mod is just one of many to consider. If it ever happens, it will be hell in the modding community.

Well I just had a nice greetings with teamavolitions griefing team lol, I explained to them how they failed as i can use /undo they were like PIECE OF s**t lol, I'm gonna laugh if they made a video of it

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamavolition

LOLOL

There's an undo command? lolpwned

Sign in to follow this