Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the matster

Forums

I need some advice if anyone can help.. I would like a forum (preferably invision power) at a fairly cheap price. I looked at their site and see that it has a limitation on the amount of online users.. 10 for the basic package.I wouldnt want to pay anything more than the price of the basic package. So i was looking at another site, bluehost.com and see that they have quite a good price and good features. But i dont think that you can have an ip board with it,just phbb,so does anyone know of any cheaper ip boards or anything? or what happens if the 10 users goes over?

thanks mike,but ive used that before.Maybe i should have mentioned i dont really want something totally free,i want a domain and the ability to upload large files,which is the problem i would have with invision...the limit for the standard package is 350mb (does that include uploads for people to download?)

edit: this looks like a pretty good deal http://www.bluehost.com/ and you can install a phpbb forum into it.

Edited by the matster

freeforums.org is basically a website that comes with phpbb installed, I never had any real issues with them. Only downside is that the loading speed for pages can be a TAD BIT slow sometimes :/

thanks but weve decided to go for the free option and im going for the one im familiar with,that is the one mike proposed. Thank you all :)

Sign in to follow this