TheCoolest2

Japan Disaster

I'm sure we all heard of the disaster if not,

8.9 Earthquake 78 miles away from Japan's shores,

Tsunamis form, fires, whirlpools

Hawaii, tsnuami hits, then 4. 5 earthquake hits Hawaii

Here is some footage

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42038752#42038752

Also, nuclear power plant cooler failed, radiation leaking, radiation levels rising!

Prayers for the people going through the disaster

I kinda had the feeling you'd be the one to post this topic................

One of the worst news ever.

We can't blame Mother Nature though. We can only make up for the damage she has done through sympathy and the willingness to help ourselves adapt to such disasters.

As a humanist as well, I say don't just "pray" for the poor. I say, if possible, we should give aid to those affected.

Well I know we should aid also :P As Obama is offering help

Something new just happened, the nuclear power plant, the walls shelling the nuclear bombs or whatever it is exploded!!! Only the shell is around the nuclear place, luckily the nuclear tank (I believe its the nuclear tank) Didn't get any damage, anyone with a 12 mile radius was evacuated immediately

\

Edited by TheCoolest2

there was another earthquake in christchurch New Zealand a few weeks before. bout 200 people died and a couple national landmarks including the central cathedral (wich is a huge deal being that its called christchurch) was super scary s**t, i live in wellington new zealand and we were all crapping ourselves that we were gonna get hit aswell because weve been being told that we're going to get hit by "the big one" for years now, we get heaps of minor shakes on a regular basis but nothing that causes any damage.

the japan earthquake on the other hand is absolutely staggering. my 16 year old sister was over there less than 2 months ago. scary scary s**t. good luck to them with rebuilding

Speaking of the disaster @ Japan, I'm getting sick with people making up conspiracy theories about what happened like the HAARP being responsible for the disaster (which is likely false 'cuz you'd wonder how the Japanese were expecting the earthquake in the first place -- it's just that they didn't expect it to be that strong). Instead of all these blaming and theorizing, they should be doing something better, like helping out?

My condolences again to those affected in the disaster.

Well sadly, that's how it works. After a major disaster, people point fingers as to who is at fault. Obviously , no one could have seen this coming. HOWEVER, since Japan is on a fault line they should have take better care at making sure buildings were Earthquake safe. This Nuclear Power Plant issue could have been avoided if the proper measures were taken to protect the building from something like this. I do send my condolences to those who have lost a loved one and pray for their safety from this nuclear meltdown.

Sign in to follow this