Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the matster

Malware

google chrome it said somthing like "MALWARE HAS BEEN DETECTED ON THIS WEBSITE!" *Big red sign with white line running thru it* This website contains content from www.(i cant remember the site.com) and malware has been detected. Just entering this page can infect your computer.

or somthing like that.

Pics or it didn't happen? It could as well be a bug in Chrome's history, it sometimes skips sites when using Back and Forward and stuff like that, so it could be like if you were on a p**n site and then suddenly discovered that BTTF turns you on more and came here, it still warned you. Still, pics or it didn't happen.

its no bug and it only happens for me on the "post your desktop" topic on the last page it has something to do with a link to gostownparidise.com you should be fine if you do not click on that link

Edited by Gravesider

Yeah, sorry. That's my fault >.< I've posted an picture over there and for somehow my chrome got that sign aswell.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

its no bug and it only happens for me on the "post your desktop" topic on the last page it has something to do with a link to gostownparidise.com you should be fine if you do not click on that link

yea that was it. Problemo solved :)

edit: yep happens when i try to go to the last page on that topic.

Edited by the matster

its not chrome related, its the antivirus program that does it, mine is Avg free 2011 as such it warns me of certain links in sites, not a big issue

Sign in to follow this