Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Superluis

Cool Cosmic Idea's for 0.2f

It's been a month since 0.2e,I think it's time to plan for 0.2f.

Ideas:

#1: Past Self: As you play,everything you do is recorded to a special Ped,The Lance Vance charather Ped,now the ped look's like you,and does everything like you,you can time travel to see him,but everything you did earlier,he'll do and any peds around him will do what they did earlier,and if you interfear with his recording,then "Wasted" or now "Erased from Existence".

#2. Cosmic Rippel Effect: If a Delorean hits another Deloreans front,not back,at 88 MPH,Empty or not,if both Deloreans are driving or only one is,a amazing Effect will occuar.

Now it's hard to explain,so here is an example,you record the sceen,and put it in slow motion,you will notice the two Deloreans begin to warp into each other,and then covered by a glare,after the Delorean are not their,only a circle,not a trail,but a circle of firetracks.

The Reentre is also cool,if also put in slow motion.It'll show A huge firetrack reentree.

After if your in the Delorean,the Delorean will appear in anytime,anyplace,with the timecircuts damaged,fly circuts destroyed,and the wheels of the car will be poped.

And the other Delorean will have the same fate,in another time.

It's been a month since 0.2e,I think it's time to plan for 0.2f.

No it hasn't... It's been like 18 days.

I say we have a lava land mass with a t-rex. doesn't have to move or anything... Just for looks. I was watching a wierd video game based on Universal studios with the back to the future ride. Some of those stages included would be so cool!!

But yeah.. I think these guys should mod VC to an extent because recently my game is crashing all the damn time like crazy and it's such a pain. I can't wait for GTA IV PC BTTF mod. Out with the old in with the new and better!

Edited by JDesigns

What really needs to be done is coming up with new locations I think. The Hill Valley square is very small (compared to the stock VC map size) and you guys (or we), will need to come up with some new ideas for places (buildings, roads, etc...) to add on to the Hill Valley maps.

And from what I think. the movies don't show all of the Hill Valley areas (except in BTTF3 of course) which makes it a city/town.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

the maps are being made arent they? i thought ace came back. and we had some other mapper dude too.

yeah superluis i think those ideas are either not possible OR theyr non canonical and stupid

the maps are being made arent they? i thought ace came back. and we had some other mapper dude too.

Ace as far as I know is doing random buildings, DK textures and I think Draconic is doing houses.