Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Missions?

First I would like to know would one mission be in 0.2f?

Second, when you put missions are you gonna put every seen from the movie in, like Temporal Experiment, or The Clocktower mission, Train pushing delorean?

Also if you put the BTTF 3 ending mission, would we see Doc walking across the edge trying to save Clara, and Marty gives the hoverboard, and then doc and clara float away on the hover board.

I doubt Doc can walk across or marty give the hoverboard, but maybe you can spawn the hoverboard and place doc on it then place clara on it and make them float away.

Ok here my main question

In the game, when missions are there, will missions be activated by movie event order, like the first mission is temporal experiment, then lybian chase, the clocktower, then go save doc, then doc returns the next day, so on and so forth, its like the VC mission format, one mission is complete, the next mission is activated, once you did the mission you can't do it again as you completed it

Or.... You can choose what mission to do, and you can play it as many times as you want

For people haven't seen mission previews, here they are

Also will all these missions will be in 0.2f, or none will be, or will some? Unless its a surprise

Those are doodlings, not real, all the missions are removed

:( Well I still wait for the other questions to be answered

That's because i'm learning about coding: for code my own missions :D

Awesome!

Sign in to follow this