Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

BIG BTTF NEWS!!!

Dude I know this already it was in the special features of the DvD, or that might of been someone else but they said he was the original

Wow! Just Wow...

You can tell that the guy who wrote this article is not a BTTF fan. And he says that MJF wasn't the original Marty. Oh yes he is, during the final writing of the script they had MJF in mind to play him the whole time but because of Family Ties they had to settle with Stoltz. So using that logic he was always the original Marty. (At least that's what was said in the MJF biography I watched.) Stoltz was just a p**s poor substitute. But I have to admit, he's doing a great job on "Caprica".

I know, I know, I'm just restating what everyone knows.

Edited by Joe Statler

Dude I know this already it was in the special features of the DvD, or that might of been someone else but they said he was the original

Did you even read the WHOLE post of mine or did you skip to reply?

Only issue is this news is 9 years late. This topic is more about mocking faulty news people

I knew that Eric Stoltz was going to be Marty McFly in the original version. But I think Michael J. Fox had a better resemblance to George McFly (his father). But if Marty had been played by Stoltz we would be talking about a fourth version of Back to the Future.

@Dragon King, I read that but I was rushing so sorry

Edited by TheCoolest2

Sign in to follow this