Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

What about me bothers some of you guys?

Hey guys, I know I may have caused a few problems around the forums, due to some of the things I do. So tell me what do you guys think I can change about me to prevent problems. I will try to explain somethings, if you don't understand my reasons for doing things. So go for it, tell me anything about me that bothers you.

Stop trying to attract attention to your guitar playing all the time. The more you do it, the less people will care about it.

Stop trying to attract attention...

...to yourself in general.

For example, this topic didn't really have to be made. All you need to do is practice some common sense and proper etiquette. If that's too hard for you to grasp without being told, then you shouldn't be on a public forum in the first place.

Edited by Joe Statler

I ask you all, whats the purpose of a Forum if you're not here to attract attention to yourself!? ;)

Although constantly talking about guitar playing on a BTTF mod forum is a bit wasted.

It might be better looking for a forum about guitar masterba... mastery like this forum; http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/

@ RG, I don't mean to give that impression, but I don't do it for attention. I pretty much advertise for opinions, which no one gives unless I advertise. But I guess I'll stop.

@ Joe Statler, I do have common sense. I decided to make this topic, so I can have a list of things to remember.

@ Orcgon, There is nothing wrong with putting a guitar playing topic on the forums, since they have off topic section.

If you wouldn't have common sense, would you know you don't have it?

Actually, what you said is very interesting. I think I have common sense, isn't common sense the concept of reasoning?

ok I'm closing this topic in 10 minutes before arguments start to happen. Mr. Kocher, making topics like this is only asking for trouble, insults etc. If you make a topic about playing the guitar, that's where the discussion should stay. People know it's there and one video is enough to show your skills. adding more videos only makes us sick of watching them and complimenting them. We've seen your videos and complimented you once, that's all we want to do.

I know, I don't usually compliment people on guitar playing. They play songs that already exist. When they play non-existent material, than I'll be impressed.

They use Tabs or books to learn those songs. But they still don't know how to play if you get me. They couldn't write there own music because they don't know s**t about guitar other than where the books/tabs tell them to put their fingers.

closing now btw.