:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Did you watch wrestling back in the day, and do you still watch it today?

Born in '87, became a fan in circa 1990-1991. The WWF/WcW were my biggest obsessions growing up being a young boy. My heroes or "idols" growing up were The Undertaker, and Hulk Hogan. I have attended Madison Square Garden a record total of about 9-10 times for wrestling alone :D I have seen Royal Rumble 2000 (which by the way, is the greatest show I've been to date), Survivor Series 2002, Royal Rumble 2008, and a few more I can't remember. I definitely still watch it today. In fact, I just bought SmackDown vs Raw 2009 for the Ps2 last night, a HUGE improvement from SmackDown vs Raw '08. Its a pretty fun game, probably my favorite game to date :):):)

Edited by Handofdoom71

I like watching old fights, like when Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant duked it out. I don't like the wrestling of today and most of yesterday.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

i cant stand it. the fighting itself is okay and can be entertaining, but theres all the crap where they stare eachother down and introduce the fighters, and all the backstage crap.

theyr all completely unconvincingly TERRIBLE actors and i want to tear out my eyeballs every time i see it

exept for Hulk Hogan, I loved him in these movies:

suburbancommando.jpg

794043557026_a.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Andre the Giant was actually GREAT in The Princess Bride:

Anybody-want-a-peanut--the-princess-bride-53263_365_788.jpg

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this