Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
patrick

gta sa and vc problem

ever since i got vice city and sa on windows 7, ive had problems sometimes. when i pause the game, it takes about 30 seconds to load the menu and same 30 seconds to load the game again. this sometimes happens on sa but alot on vice city. it also is present when im loading and exiting out of the game.

Your specs surpass by far VC's requirements, but you forgot to add what have you done to the system lately, besides installing Win7. Update drivers and all that.

I was having problems getting SA to run properly, so I had to set it to Windows XP mode. See if that works.

Try running as administrator. Also, what version of 7 you have? Home, Professional, Ultimate?

i got home 64 bit

the main problem is gta sa itself, i can get vice city to work properly after a reinstall sometimes

after i see the nvidia logo, it then turns to a faded nvidia logo, then hear the spray cans then just the nvidia logo

Edited by patrick

Don't know for VC but for my SA, don't know if this has to do with annything, but it says sa has compatible issues with win 7 settings, set the screen to win 7 basic color or whatever, it did that automatically and the game worked

Sign in to follow this