:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest geoldr

Is it just me?

Guest geoldr

Hey all, is it just my game? Or does everyones game crash like every 5 min. I cant play it for very long I always get exception errors. I have reinstalled multiple times and its still the same thing. I am using Vista 64bit. 8800GTS, 4gigRam, Athlon 64X2 3.1Ghz.

Is there something I am fogetting to install? Id love to play the game

No, mine does the very same, I guess were just unlucky <_< none of the bug fixes help :( Just have to live with it and hope they release a more stable 0.2f update

Guest geoldr

Oh ok I was worried it was something about my game or something. Well at least I know. I swear I thought they said they fixed most of these redundant errors. I can make my game crash in less than a minute. Walk out of mansion. Get in car. Put car on road. Get out. RC mode. Crash.

I cant even get into RC mode sometimes.

VC will never be "stable" again. The more the mod changes, the more it crashes. This is why Blue really wants to move the mod to GTA 4.

try playing without deloreans.... I mean hop in to the bttf mod and drive other vehicles completely ignoring the bttf deloreans. my game crashes every 45 mins or in certain spots of the game. I played with the civillian vehicles and nothing happend for 2 hours.

I'm sorry JD, but that defeats the object of playing the game :P I find that the BTTF 1 and the DMC 13 TM are the buggiest cars.

I'm sorry JD, but that defeats the object of playing the game :P I find that the BTTF 1 and the DMC 13 TM are the buggiest cars.

Not quite... it just narrows down the mod to the source of the errors... but by now everyone knows what it is.

Guest geoldr

This mod in GTAIV would be... amazing!! But I am pretty sure it will be much harder than the VC mod.

I can imagine the modding headlines...

"Coming this Christmas, to the city, where the American Dream comes to die..."

*cue Power of Love*

"Back... To The Future!"

X)

"This is why Blue really wants to move the mod to GTA 4. "

Omg I would LOVE that...if it worked I mean, considering how GTA 4 is much more better...but because its not even out for pc yet that would mean we would have a really...really...REALLY long wait which I cant be bthoered doing lol

P.S - Great Scott! Its November 12th 1955 I mean 2008 lol

Converting everything to GTA 4 would be easy. All the 3D GTA games use the same system. Just that R* removed the particle effects from SA.

ah well i hope not, another game ill have to 'acquire' *eyes shift back and fourth* XD :lol:

Well GTAIV should have decent particle effects right? I mean don't the flames and lighting in gtaiv look real? Do you recon that if worst comes to worst and gta4 isn't good enough, do you recon that Saints row 2 for pc will be a decent enough substitute?

so when dose IV come out for PC? and please dont post that GOOGLE thing im really lazy. who knows it might not be moddable like SA V.2

Its released this very chrimbo, dunno the exact date, it keeps being held back <_< it was supposed to be released already :angry:

Somewhere in Dec. Modders will jsut hack the game if R* dares to make it unmoddable from the get go for no reason.

well R* is a bunch of douches when it comes to keeping things secrete just look at the hot coffee mod

Guest geoldr

Well I hear that the game is unmodable. But that's trash. Everything that is made is hackable/modable. And someone said that all GTA games use the same system? I dunno. Looking back at 3, VC, SA those were very similar. But GTA IV is a total makeover, so wouldnt the system be different? I know the older games used the Havok engine, any idea on what IV uses?

Sign in to follow this