Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

Movie cars

For some bizzare reason I decided to watch as many of the car films as possible, so things like dukes of hazzard, starksy and hutch, night rider and various others. Thta got me to thinking which movie car would you guys like the most. My personal favorites at the moment is the Gran Torino.

On another note does any one have an ECTO 1 for gta vice city. I have got the excellent BTTF mod, with the deloreans, Starksy and Hutch 1976 gran torino, the Men in Black LTD, KITT as i am using version d of the BTTF mod as it does not break the computer and the Gneral Lee so I need ECTO 1 to complete the collection. If you know where I can find or If you can send it to me that would be brilliant. I know it exists as I used to have it but my pc went through a complete wipe recently.

You know, it's funny you bring up the Ecto-1, as I knew it was once at either gtagarage.com or thegtaplace.com, but now I can't find it. If someone knew of where it was I would appreciate it very much so.

I know its wierd, It was one of the best mods I had. The onlu ECTO-1's I can find is a rubish regina mod which just adds the roof gear, ECTO-1 for SA and people talking about making a decent VC ECTO from 5 years ago and never finishing it!

Just been trawling the forums and there is a post on this site from one of the mod team who has converted the san andreas ECTO for vice city and there was a link but it was removed due to legal reasons. This was late last year.

Check THIS out!

I actually liked that version. It stayed true to the entourage.

Maybe this will help, haven't checked it out yet

http://forums.ghostbusters.net/showthread.php?t=5546

Edit: Direct Link

http://www.gta-downloads.com/en/gta-vice-c...usters-car.html

There is a pic on the page

Edited by TheCoolest2

that's the Regina. I first got it in a PM from the creator, they were working on a Ghostbusters mod back then and that was the middle version.

Ah well a few months back I did search for it,never found a good one, sorry this is the best I can do.

Well I guess the VC Ecto-1 has died... That's a shame. Does anyone know where I can find the S&H Torino for SA? And I guess this is the best place to ask, does anyone know if the SA BTTF mod and the SA KR mod can work together?

I wish you luck on that airwolf, I can't model myself, or I'd give it a try.

EDIT: If you are going to do the Ecto-1, you should try to do each version of it (Ecto-1, Ecto-1A, and Ecto-1B, plus Ecto-8 Marine, lol).

Edited by Ecto-1c

Mike you make that urself, if you did its beautiful, if not can you tell me the link, as I said before I searched for a long time, nothing, so I would appreciate it, thanks

I would like the link to that also, but why are the headlights mis-colored? Also, if anyone would like to, I have some coding experience if they would like to work on a Ghostbusters mod, I can code the scm so that the Ecto-1 (and its versions) don't use police vehicles for the sirens and lights...

I'm no modeler, it's not mine. It's an SA model that a member of the team converted to VC for personal use, hence it is not available for download.

I have switched plans, I am going to use an existing car it will be easier. Who does have the vc conversion, im not looking to upload it any wear I just want to use it for perosnal use. It would be easier to just send us the file instead of having to make it and go through the stage of nearly putting my fist through the screen.

I can just ask what is your favorite movie cars?

We are looking for the vice city version not san andreas. Making one is a nightamre. I have already hit problems with any decent cadillacs being locked.

EDIT: A way to convert the sa version to vc would be useful but no none can give a straight forward answer. Its all technobabl

Edited by airwolf

There is no officially released version for VC. Just take the SA version and convert it, gtaf is your friend on how to do that.

Like I said its all technobabl. You needthis program and this one and you x y z the this, otherwise its you cant convert sa to vc.

if anyone has the file can you please sent it to me before i shoot the computer in frustration over a mod that sudenly ceased to exist!!!

Edited by daangelo29
Merged the posts. No double posting please. ;)

Well, airwolf, not to correct you, but Mike is right. There was never an Ecto-1 for VC... I remember the person who converted it from SA to VC let me have it a long time ago... I just didn't remember until Mike posted the photo with the messed up head lights. I just can't remember who that user was... Sorry... Maybe I'll try to convert it myself and maybe get permissions to upload it. Wish me luck.

Sign in to follow this