Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

How to edit paths in gta vice city with moo mapper

hey every one i know this may sound like a stupid question but how do you edit car and pedestrian paths using moo mapper, i mean i try tom add vehicles and pedestrians to my my map and i get this message"Access violation at adress 00405955 in module 'MooMapper'.exe'. Read of address 6461654E."or

"Range cheak error".

i have but none of them tell me how to do this if you or some one could let me know that would be awsome.

You should me using Ked, if you are than good for you. One thing you should know is you should be editing paths.ipl, if you are, than good for you. I can create an extensive tutorial for you which would take a newbie like you a few hours to get right. Also I would have to kill you afterward to keep my methods secret.

well i have been trying to edit the path.ipl, and can you plz tell me wut "KED' is, and btw the chances are that it would only take half an hour to learn your tutorial, because i happen to be an extremely fast learner. ^_^

Off topic, Mr. Kocher why is your signature back to the toilet, ????? <_<

because i eat a lot and "im always going back to the toilet"lol :)

ooookay then.....

ok so i answered his off topic question,so can some on answer my real damn question

i probably would pay that much,but unfortunatly all i have is american money and have no idea how much its wortj

No he is not joking read the rules it says giving info that is easily to be found on google is a fine of 1000, wait, they raised it to 1100

well than i cant pay that much,i couldnt even find it on google look it up your self,its not easily found and if you do find it post or give me the link, then ill pay that much.

Sign in to follow this