Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

How to change username?

How do you change your username?

BTW, its great to see everyone again. :P

Sorry, but only IFT investors can change their account names.

Apparently you can't PM either. It says I have no access. What the!

On the old forum, you could change usernames. What gives?

Apparently you can't PM either. It says I have no access.

As far as I can remember, you can only PM if you have high post count / are an advanced member. Or maybe it's an error. Let's wait for Mike's reply.

You need to be an advanced member, or you can buy this right by becoming the IFT investor. Mike gave me a lecture on this stuff :P

Access to PM's requies you to make a certain number of posts, at which point your account is automatically upgraded to the Advanced Members group.

This is something we put in place to prevent spam-bots from signing up and proceeding to work their way through the member list PM'ing each member as it goes along with either advertising for some product, or, claiming to be part of the team and asking the member to click a link (most probably linked to a trojan of some type).

Hmm, sounds better than using a spambot detector (if such exists). We control both spambots and a**holes in our site.

so doom just post contributive post in the right sections and you will be able to pm. i like the advanced members thing i didn't even need to do any posts to get to advanced member.

Sign in to follow this