Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Devil May Cry Series

Who's played it, which ones have you played? what is your opinion on those? Which one is best? What's the best cutscene of them all? Anything else you'd like to say about them?

I've played all 4. Each one had an awesome story line (except 2 because it wasn't written/directed by the same guy as the other 3) I think 4 is the best. Also the best cutscene is from 4 when Nero gets the Yamato and "Transforms"

4 is the f***ing BOMB!!! The only downfall is you don't play as Dante till like mission 12. You play as a new character called Nero. Who happens to have Sparda's blood in him too. But they do make up for it with a kick-ass storyline and outstanding cutscenes. Another problem is it has religious undertones. You face off with a cult that warships Sparda as a god and s**t like that. At first you are in pursuit of Dante cause he killed the Cult leader. Nero was a member of the cult. So a couple times you have to fight Dante. Not giving away the rest. DMC 3 and 4 came out on the PC so you could always acquire it :P

Part 3 was pretty good too. It's a sequel that's actually a prequel to the first one. In that one Dante's twin Vergil (with whom you fought in part one when he was the Dark Knight that came out of the mirror) is trying to break Sparda's spell that kept the Demon world apart from the human world. Both very good. Also available for the PC.

:mf_dribble:

I definitely gonna get Devil May Cry 4. Good thing I still have that Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition ISO lying around. :D

I think the only one I have ever player was DMC 3 (huh, well that's a little odd...), it was a fun game, but as one may guess, I was quite lost due to not knowing what the dell was going on. The only reason I even wanted to play 3 was because I saw a friend playing it, and he was pulling off some Matrix type moves (and at the time I was hardcore into the Matrix, so I wanted to play/see anything with bullet-time/slo-mo effects {Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, another fun game}). So I got 3 and played it for myself...

played 4 only, fun game but obviously it confused the s**t out of me

On wikipedia, it tells how the games go chronologically:

first is 3, 1, 4 and 2.

But the problem is that the first one (DMC 1) gives you all the details.

I'm planning to play 1 and 2 all over again so I can relate to 3 and 4. Apparently, both discs got broken and I only got to buy 2.

Sign in to follow this