Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ziero

Sims 2 Modding

Okay guys, so I know things have been rather dull lately. Its gotten so dull for me that I am now attempting to add the BTTF DeLoreans into the Sims 2. I have gotten this idea after a friend showed me that you can in fact add custom cars into the Sims 2. I've even managed to find a DeLorean. Now I really want to add the BTTF DeLoreans, and quite possibly other Movie cars. I have been told that it is possible to convert GTA made cars to the Sims 2, but I honestly have no idea how. If there is anyone that would be interested in helping me achieve this, I would be more than happy. I figure that once we actually succeed in doing this, then we can worry about getting permissions to use the cars for release purposes.

Edited by Ziero

Are it not the delorean wich are in this mod? Ore dos it just look liking on that?

Someone has done the DMC-12, but I was hoping to do some movie cars such as all the TMs, alot of the KR cars, Christine, the Starsky and Hutch car (Ford Torino I know), The Ecto-1 and other famous movie cars.

Sign in to follow this