Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
October 21 2015

DeLorean Poly Error

Well, the DeLorean Mesh as many people know have a huge poly error, i spend doing this 2 minutes,

Now Tell me what do you think:

Normal DeLorean

sabre.jpg

BTTF 1 DeLorean

infernus.jpg

BTTF 2 DeLorean

deluxo.jpg

BTTF 2 Flying DeLorean

sparrow.jpg

BTTF 3 DeLorean

banshee.jpg

BTTF 3 RR DeLorean

baggage.jpg

EDIT - All Delorean Models are fixed, Also are blocked, Carlos, you think i can release this?

Edited by October 21 2015

i think you need to learn how to spell "with"... jk jk... umm nice i guess, although i can't see the difference

Yes i never remember to write With correctly :P, Also i am gonna edit the topic when i get a pic of all stock Deloreans

EDIT - Done, New Pics Posted

Edited by October 21 2015

ya know, I guess on a crap pc you can't see the diff... cause to me it doesn't look like anything has changed, lol

oh lol I see it now... still hard for me to see considering... god i hate my pc...

I hate all of your PCs. :D

Luckily i like mine, but I would still need to upgrade its HDD in the future.

Oh Fuzion, get lost. You've proven us that you really can be an as**ole, that's why I can predict that Carlso wont approve.

Why don't you start doing own stuff instead of ripping other people's stuff off?

Why don't you start doing own stuff instead of ripping other people's stuff off?

What i really did was fix a bug, but if it's so disturbing to you, i left it ok, can u close this topic

Honestly, I never noticed that poly error. But I assume that Carlos will have it fixed till the final version of the mod (we still have ages till that point, you know ;)).

And no, against your request in the Shoutbox to delete this topic it'll stay.

Fuzion again... Ugh... You just welded the vertices that get bugged when you import any DeLorean to 3DS. Current (0.2E) models don't have that. Stop making problems and then fixing them. LEAVE THE GAME MODELS AS THEY ARE!

NO, you CAN'T release them, there's nothing different to release.

Sign in to follow this