Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Rasterwerks

ENB and BTTF

0.75s? Where did you get that, I thought 0.75c2 was the newest!?

It was the last one I got before the site closed. :mellow:

@Blue, I put the stripe texture on, because it hides the ugly poly error quite well! :D

Edited by Orgcon

Ohhh! :D

Oh, I thought it was the case, 0.75s came out before 0.75c2. Just wasn't sure ;)

0.75c2 Was the last update.

Edited by Orgcon

Well, with the stock settings I can confirm it is most definately an effects killer for ATI users.

Has anyone tweaked the settings on their copy? By default it's that blurred at speed I can't see s**t.

Oh, and I'm using v0075c2 if that makes any difference.

I have, I turned the bloom and reflections down too. Although the reflections are still a bit silly.

I think its just the Chrome settings that you should put to 0. Stainless steel does reflect a little bit, just not to that effect.

Sad news Blue, your method of putting the ENB library through the ASI loader makes 'salimits.ini' redundant for some mind boggling reason. :wacko:

All the draw distances for all the vehicles and not-static/SCM placed objects are reduced to less than 300 units which sucks! (you can't see things unless your standing right next to them, and cars appear out of nowhere right infront of you. I'd forgotten how awful the factory settings were!). :(

If anyone could find a way to get salimits.ini to work with ENB I would be very happy.

:YahooSmiley:

No seriously, you can get it with Google (and TXD Workshop). :P Google for the stock DeLorean with the stripe, then just edit the mod's DeLorean's texture and put in the stock DeLorean's stripe.

Sad news Blue, your method of putting the ENB library through the ASI loader makes 'salimits.ini' redundant for some mind boggling reason. :wacko:

All the draw distances for all the vehicles and not-static/SCM placed objects are reduced to less than 300 units which sucks! (you can't see things unless your standing right next to them, and cars appear out of nowhere right infront of you. I'd forgotten how awful the factory settings were!). :(

If anyone could find a way to get salimits.ini to work with ENB I would be very happy.

I figured out why it wasn't working! You're using the 'd3d9.dll' for Limit Adjuster 7.5, whereas I was using the 'd3d9.dll' for Limit Adjuster Alpha 8 (Alpha9)

Limit Adjuster 8/(9) has LOD distance adjustment, Limit Adjuster 7.5 doesn't.

The d3d9.dll for alpha 8/(9) LA doesn't allow the saloader to load the ENBseries d3d9.dll, whereas the 7.5 one does annoyingly! I could kill *HULK SMASH!!!!*

I want to use Limit Adjuster 8/9 (cause it has LOD adjustment) and I also want to use the latest ENB. I've tried and exhausted every posible combination, does anyone know how to get these to work together? Asking on GTAF is useless!

Sign in to follow this