Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

I've had enough!

Mike, and any other admin, you're really making me angry with this stupid "no message" crap. And for another thing, you don't even seem to know what you're doing in the Mod! For example, in 0.2d, you had the proper sounds for most (if not all) the sounds. But now, you shortened some sounds, making them unreal (the bad unreal).

If you intend to make a good mod, then lose the "Thorn in Everyone's Side," and the stupidity! I do not wish to anger anybody, but you all need to get it together! And plus, whenever I make a "Can you help me with this" post, you all think that I'm asking permission from you to do so, but I'm NOT! I ask you to help becuase that's what a friend does!

I've been an outcast all my life, but you "Admins" seem to think that YOU are gods, and that gives you the right to alienate, but let me say this: "You are NOT gods! You have NO right to alienate me or anybody else, whether religiously, or politically, or for any other reason."

I say this because I feel as though YOU have strayed from the origional path so far that you alone have caused a paradox within this site. If you are truly "Admins," then prove it with your reason of alienating, and believing that you are as of gods. If you can't, and close this topic, then I will know that you are scared little boys that are indeed younger then even me!

We're mentioning it AGAIN that we have the no-religion-topics rule for a GOOD reason -- to prevent religion / theist-atheist wars. Why is it you're the ONLY theist member in this forum who don't agree or even understand this rule?

Why is it you're the ONLY theist member in this forum who don't agree or even understand this rule?
Becuase he's a retard ;)