:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dave27

Whats the point of the end of the third film?

Like I melted plastic in an oven not too long ago.

oh BOY did that make me lol

I absolutely love how a topic starts getting interesting, and then ppl gotta start fighting... Where were we, anyway?

The thing is if marty had saved doc then there would still be a grave stone with docs name plus another for Clint Eastwood (marty) as they both "plunged" into the ravine hence the name of the Eastwood Ravine upon returning to 1985. Doc was happy in 1885 until he learned from marty that Bufford was after him so thats a reason to leave right away.

What a great thread Confusion and handbags lol

I'm glad that's dealt with.

2. The DeLorean in the cave couldn't be fixed because it needed replacement parts from 1947.

Obviously, true. They couldn't also replace the blown-up part with the one from the DeLorean in the cave because: 1. They might mess up something there when they try to, and 2. The part, if removed, may not have a replacement part available in 1955.

The thing is if marty had saved doc then there would still be a grave stone with docs name plus another for Clint Eastwood (marty) as they both "plunged" into the ravine hence the name of the Eastwood Ravine upon returning to 1985. Doc was happy in 1885 until he learned from marty that Bufford was after him so thats a reason to leave right away.

Hmm, never thought of that. Doc and his family, did (or do) live somewhere away from old west Hill Valley making sure they don't mess up anything else in the timeline as both shouldn't be in that era in the first place.

Sign in to follow this