:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Johny-The-Dot-Damn

Need Help

Thanks Doc............ :)

I've come to the dead end............Can I upload the dff and txd file for someone to convert it??????

I really can't do the converting.........I'm uploading...........

I need help converting the dff files.............read the readme file inside the archive........

You'll find the name of models that need to be converted........

I 've uploaded the whole file just incase........

Click here to download!

Thank you very,very,very much.........You're help is useful to me...........

I don't how to repay you............

inside a dff file it SHOULD just have the car with no wheels, if its a car with custom wheels (using dmagics wheel mod, which comes default with bttf:hv) then itll have a car and one wheel in the dff file and dmagics wheel mod will direct the game to the dff file rather than where VC default wheels are kept.

there is only one wheel model in custom dff files because the game has some sort of pre programmed co ordinates or somthing like that that tells it where the wheels are supposed to go so when it loads a car it "copys and pastes" the wheels in the right place, or so to speak

im pretty sure thats how it works, in VERY simple terms, somone explained it to me in full once but im NOT gonna do that here because i am a lazy mother f***er. i dont know why only one wheel appears on your car though

Edited by EarthwormJim

If you have custom wheels and don't use Dmagics wheel mod in GTA VC and 3 the game crashes when the vehicle is seen...

thanks doc but i don't how to without Dmagic wheel..........the tyres won't appear...........

Sign in to follow this