:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
jldarkspider

Scene in Monsters Vs Aliens

He started with the notes from Close Encounters of the Third Kind then moved to Axel F from Beverly Hills Cops

WOW! I haven't watched that movie since it was out on theaters in 3d. I do remember the close encounters part but not the beverly hills cop part.

He means the one where Peter changes history, so that he never got married to Lois and Al Gore became the president.

Meet the Quagmires, my personal favorite episode of Family Guy, and yes Peter dances to this in St. Elmo's Clam (The 1984 equivalent of The Drunken Clam)

Axel F is a classic, although some mistake it with Crazy Frog...

Meet the Quagmires (High School Dance Sequence, Alternate present <2007A>)

Road to the Multiverse

If I'm Dyin', I'm Lyin' (the episode with the Black To The Future clip)

The Courtship of Stewie's Father (Racist Dr. Brown clip)

Edited by Joe Statler

Meet the Quagmires/ (Whole episode basically)

One where Doc rushes Marty and Jen to the future to stop Marlene from marrying a black man.

The final Mark is talking about Peter builds the DeLorean, slams it into the side of the JCPennies in TPM and blows it to smithereens. He gets ejected, the people in the store come out on fire. He says "Everybody in 1955 was on fire. I never knew that."

But there's more actual references then parodies on Family Guy.

Stewie builds a time machine in "Mind over Murder" Someone finds the blueprints and yells "So that's where the Flux Capacitor goes"

In "Road to Germany" Brian Stewie and Mort are attempting to escape Nazi occupied Poland, while being chased Stewie falls out of the motorcycle, makes a makeshift skateboard and is running from Nazi's with the Skateboard Chase music in the background. The case ends with the Nazi's slamming into the back of a manure truck and screaming "DAS POOP!"

Peter's cousin Rufus Griffin makes Blacksploitation films for a living, one of which being "Black to the Future" and stars Rufus as Marty McsuperFly

In the upcoming Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back parody, When Luke and Lea kiss (btw Luke is played by Chris and Lea is Lois) Lea says "When I kiss you, it's like I'm kissing my brother"

If I missed any, someone let me know.

I can't wait to see the upcoming star wars parody.

Thanks for the info guys!

Baby not on board is another one. Peter does the intro to BTTF 1 when Marty is talking on the phone to the Doc.

Edited by jldarkspider

I can't wait to see the upcoming star wars parody.

Thanks for the info guys!

Baby not on board is another one. Peter does the intro to BTTF 1 when Marty is talking on the phone to the Doc.

this ones not from family guy but anyways my friends kid was watching Jimmy Newtron and in the ep. I saw with him the space craft looked very close to the back to the future delorean time machine from the animated series also theres a game correct me if im wrong worms 3 or 4 i think but ive seen a video of it on youtube where your by the clock tower and sadly blow up the time machine :( just to get a 88miles per hour thing

Edited by Doc-Holliday-