Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

BTTF ORIGINAL scripts

I've read the original BTTF 1 & 2 scripts, I've read the one with the chimpanzee and the refrigerator being a time machine :P. The BTTF 2 one was my favorite, thought it was better then the actual movie, differences are: Jennifer DOESN'T get stunned, but does faint, instead of 1955, it's 1967, they have a few "reminders" of BTTF1 scenes :P

The almanac weighs like a ton, with 5000 pages, 1960?-2014. Marty's kids are ugly :(

Instead- alright how about you read it yourself? (It is very time consuming, took me almost a hour to read it, but I loved it, and yes, it includes the DeLorean, but only the BTTF2 one)

BTTF 2: http://www.bttf.com/scripts/Number_Two.pdf

BTTF 1: http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/back_t...inal_draft.html

There is no BTTF 3 original script.. yet..

I loved the part with the 1985a Cop chase, and the idea of the DeLoreans having Aeirons and the pat where Marty had to rip off the doors :P

I imagined the "Number Two" script as a cheesy-low-budget-movie. The part where Doc said the doors were not needed for temporal displacement was the big let-down for me. Doc and Marty on a bike at the sound of "Born To Be Wild"?, "The Alien Door"?, ailerons?. Doc's final phrase reminded me of one of those old shows where everybody's laughing while the camera zooms away...

Something else: All that stuff of younger self being in pain and older self feeling it at the same time was so cheap. Older self should only be affected when younger self is either dead, nonexistant, the situation affected his/her mental and/or manual faculties or affects his/her physical appearance (without any physical reaction from the other self, because "it happened a long time ago").

I'm really happy the final draft of number two was what we all saw, more dramatic and, somehow, a little more solid, IMHO.

One of my friends commented on the door part: They should have thrown Marty an Doc out, instead of the Almanac :P

Sorry for the doublepost, but I had to do this :P

Page_1-61.jpg

Page_2-10.jpg

Page_3-9.jpg

Page_4-5.jpg

Page_5-5.jpg

Page_6-2.jpg

Sign in to follow this