:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaPlanetTruck

BTTF SA 0.1.3.2.

Hey Guys!

In the Bttf 0.1.3.2. readme reads this: Requirements : GTA SA v1.00 v1.01 or v.2.00. Does This means i don't need to downgrade or patch anything? Thanks Already!

PPT

That's what it says.. This was discussed somewhete already

You don't need to download the patch.

An if i want to download other car mods, do i have to downgrade it anyway?

In that case yes. If you are using only the bttf mod on SA V2, then you do not need to downgrade. Anything other than that, then apply the downgrader.

Uh, you don't need to, actually. You have the SA v1.0-format bttf.img which works like the gta3.img file, just use that to store your car mods.

Just import the models there, then, if those models are meant to replace existing models in gta3.img, rename those models in the IMG.

If the car models are to be installed by an installer that works like the BTTF SA mod installer, rename gta3.img to gta3.old and bttf.img to gta3.img, run the installer, rename the IMGs back, rename the models the car mods are suppose to replace in gta3.img, then rebuild the bttf.img file.

If it is going to use SAMI or GTA Mod Installer, you should be able to find the models in a ZIP file or in a folder. Just import them manually (to bttf.img).

Sign in to follow this