Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Loading Screen Music

WIP

http://www.mediafire.com/?thjyzx0hzuo

Right now it's in midi, but it'll be played by me later, and with a better sounding piano. Once I learn it, lol. Just an idea of what music to expect, except without emotion.

Since we don't want to run into licensing issues with using the soundtrack, and we wanted bttf

music, this is our backup ^^

And its not my arrangement. Its from some Japanese person on youtube.

" width="480" height="295">
" />

No, thats the computer. I haven't learn the faster passages of it yet, lol. Trying to get the notes and chords, so I'm transcribing it.

And the piano used in the midi's kinda weak compared to what I have.

Oh yeah, main reason for me playing it is because it sounds so much fun to play.

Mod was just an extra (though finding music for it did lead to this)

Ah ok. It's still good for WIP, even if it is the computer :P

Edit - I agree the midi is a bit weak, but isn't that usually always the case with midi's?

yeah, theres a few spots that I don't particularly like being done by the computer. Even the youtube vid is a bit robotic at times. Like I said, its just so I can get the right notes, lol.

C#/Db Major is not an easy key for me to find the notes, lol.

wish i had my other music here to post in off topic. Oh well.

I had another song transcribed, except a bit harder because i had to transcribe percussion, bass, strings, flute, and some other instruments in addition to the piano.

Since we don't want to run into licensing issues with using the soundtrack, and we wanted bttf

music, this is our backup ^^

As far as I know you even need it licensed if you play the music on your own, but that needn't be true...

As far as I know you even need it licensed if you play the music on your own, but that needn't be true...

It should be ok so long as it's our own version. If we use the original Alan Silvestri version we could end up being sued and/or given a cease and desist order.

I just had an idea. Sometime ago, me and crazyjointje talked about making a forum band...what if for example you, (bluespace88) record the lead track on the piano, me the bass track, crazyjointje the rythm guitar track and earthwormjim the drums track and then mix it all together. That would be awesome.

something like this:

Edited by Mini-Me

If you were to mix piano with guitar, base and drums for playing a song like the BTTF theme, it will take more than just playing the notes.

Like Angelo said, if you are all playing the theme, it will just sound a mess. Personally I prefer just having a plain piano version.

I was just an idea, we could try it...but maybe you're right. sorry =/

@angel:

What's wrong with the video embedding, works perfect for me.

yay, done transcribing. Now to learn it xD

C# major with tons and tons of key changes....fun.

Here's what it sounds like with midi. I can't be fussed to make it sound less robotic, lol. Or with less pedal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lzxyjwm25nn

And I'm never using this version for anything, lol. Except to learn.

And even if it doesn't make it to loading music, should be fun for those piano players who want a challenge.

Sign in to follow this