Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

Important news for some of you!

you couldn't trust me with a time machine i would use it for financial benifits (go back in time to open a bank account then go forwards and with draw money) or go in to the future and get a sports history book to help me win loads of money

Oh i forgot to mention they gave me a USB Flashdrive bracelet. It's pretty awesome :P.

the best thing to take away from this is learn from what the judges said, even if you think they were being as**oles im sure there was a legitimate reason for him saying that rather than him just being an as**ole and marking you down for not practising enough wich he should be completely indifferent about if you guys played an awesome show.

i have to say i can se where he might have been coming from. in my experience 3 days isnt nearly enough to rehearse for a show, im going on the assumption tht this was new material for you guys as well because if it wasnt new then obviously youv practised it before :o. anyway, what im saying is i would imagine picking up new material, learning all the parts and playing together untill you are so tight you can play with your eyes closed (otherwise known as "stage ready performance") would be incredibly difficult to do in 3 days.

dont think im bagging on you, im just trying to give you some extra perspective wich as a budding musician is an incredibly valuable thing.

im interested to see the performance on video dude

Sign in to follow this