Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

General lee

I dont suppose anyone can help me. I have been wracking my brains searching every corner of the internet for the General lee dor vice city (that orange charger from dukes of hazzard for those who dont know). Every one talks about "I got this one and its fantastic" but A) they dont tell you where they got it, B) when I search for it I get loads for GTA 4 and san andreas but the only one for vice city is discoloured and is a mustang not a charger. Does anyone know 1) where I can find a decent general lee for vice city 2) would you guys be interested in taking a stab at making one not just for me but for everyone who uses bttf hill valey.

Edited by airwolf

Just as a note for you:

That car also is included in GTA:LC, just use the debug mode to spawn it and the "special horn" also will function ;).

Well, didn't want him to extract it, only to get GTA:LC and see it :P.

But that's true, downloading the whole mod only for that car is way too much.

Is there anyway to get the car withthe horn? Also the first link for siler007's general lee needs mod manger. I have had some bad experiences with VCMM because it screws up the game

I have now hit a new problem! It says I need VCMM to install the file but I have no idea how to get the mod into VCMM. Thanks for your help guys and those models of the delorean look great. I think Genaeral lee should be in hill valley 2.0F. It would look good alogside the Challenger

If you still need it, I just found this while looking for a Firetruck:

dukes.jpg

Thats the very bad one I had. if you use it you will see it is a mustang 350. I got round the VCMM with WinRAR to extract the .txd and .dff files and the readmes. I must advice against VCMM and dmajics wheel mod. I installed them and my game wont load with out saying "unhanlded exception". I do have another version on my D drive which works better than the C drive (same game).

Thanks for looking for a fire truck. Theres one on classic cars but its only for san andreas which is annoying unless theres anyway to get it to work with vice city.

Well, didn't take a close look at the car ;).

Uhm, VCMM really is a little strange, but though it worked Ok if I treated it correct and don't complain about the wheel mod, it is working fine in our mod isn't it :P.?

The back to the future mod is working perfectly. I didnt even know it came with dmajics wheel mod. The first time I ever downloaded bttf a year ago I installed dmajic's as well and with that installed the game crashed until I removed it and tried again with out it and the mod worked perfectly. It would always crash at the loading of the mr fusion on the 2nd delorean from 2015.

In fact I couldnt ask for a better mod. It's very well made, the detail is better than even FSX or GTA 4 or ship simulator 2008 (and their the games with the best graphics ever!!) It's also great fun to play and goes very well with the films (I have all 3). i have changed some of then cars with new ones. The hotring racer A is now the General Lee from silver007, the B version is a 1969 Camaro SS, the love fist limo is a 1969 Pontiac GTO convertiable and the FBI washington is a BMW Williams F1 car. I cahnged all the stock cars that were left untouched. The ones you guys made with the mod are perfect, particly the 2007 Dodge Challenger, a personal favorite as I collected all the maginzes I could with the Challenger ( I live in the UK so it is hard to get the American motor magazines!)

Edited by airwolf

I want to know your opinons on muscle cars such as the Charger. The other day i was some friends and we started talking about cars as blokes do. They were goingg on about BMW M3, M5 and M6 on one side and I was on the other deffending American cars like the mustang and the Charger. I have been in a GT500, Dodge Viper SRT10 and an Audi R8 (with the V8 engine). B)

Big big problem!! I changed to bttf 2E yesterday and it works brillantly (no bugs). But when I decided to add the General Lee from silver007 in over the hotring A all I got was a hotring racer with no wheels and an orange paint job. It worked perfectly in 2D but not in 2E, any ideas? :huh:

Are you sure you deleted the correct dff? Also happened to me once that I forgot that with the hotring.

No. Check again if really all models of the hotring variation you chose are gone, as far as I can remember R* maybe left two of them in the original archive...

Well mod installer couldnt get them to work but It did get the General to work over the Blood roaring banger A (32 ford unfortunately). But now it drives like it's grounding out on the floor. Any ideads on how to change the height?

I search a sound pack for General Lee's engine , but I don't find it ... :s

Sign in to follow this