Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

All the world needs is...

ComicStrip83.jpg

ComicStrip84.jpg

ComicStrip82.jpg

Lets just say that the history of cinema is not the most exciting subject :P

For those wondering, the KITTs, Ecto-1 and the DeLorean are based on the ones I built. Only Knight 3000 is still assembled, but the point stays.

Edited by  iPro

lego styleee , cool ^^

if i could just find it, i made a lego version of the dragonball z title screen (you know at the end of the theme song where all the characters are gatherd and goku slams down and turns super saiyan) in illustrator and photoshop, will post hen i find it

Does anyone else have similiar designs?

I used to use a camera. If you make a fixed stand for the phone, which would hold it horizontally, it could easily fix your lack of scanner problem.

only drawing artist that has a SCANNER

The only drawing artist that has a scanner AND the time to upload his works and share them to the world.

I myself have been making my own comic strips/books (a total of 7+ so far) either by hand alone or by hand and on a Mac like iPro since like 1st grade, but none of them has ever been released yet.

Yeah, I pretty much find 3 minutes a day to do this <_<

i do have stuff i can upload actually, i just havent got round to it. also coz most of its on the computers at class rather than at home

At leas you can upload it. My college owns my Spider-Man and Hulk model lol.

Edited by archer9234

Yeah, I pretty much find 3 minutes a day to do this <_<

I never uploaded mine because "3 minutes" won't be enough for me (note that the "uploading" I was talking about is uploading them to the PC, not just to the net) and I have different priorities than yours. I remember uploading them before in deviantART, when they were removed for some reason. <_< Also, I have a better "audience" to show my comics to than the net. :P

Most of all, I have a crappy scanner to begin with -- the current comic I'm working on (Shadow of Destiny: Second Chance; that forum game I made before of the same name was actually to help me think of ideas for this particular comic) wouldn't be uploaded to and edited in my PC anytime soon. I wished my old one, the one I've been using for scanning my comics before, never broke, otherwise I wouldn't have these problems in scanning my comics right now.

Sign in to follow this