Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Just wondering

Yeah. very old. They couldn't really hide it. Further inside the car would wobble or tip over. No such thing as digital removal back then.

Edited by archer9234

Heres another one. You remember the delorean doc broke because of the whiskey? We saw this side with the off road wheels

1724722396_5ddadd853b_o.jpg

But thats the only side they changed it

1723881573_7c35fcea92_o.jpg

You know its the whiskey delorean because of the gas flap. The other deloreans in the movies had no gas flaps.

amazing what you can find.

Also, the Universal Studios Florida car that hscitpe sat in was the delorean used for the wheelie scene on the tracks in bttf3.

I feel honored that I got to sit in Back to the Future History. The wheel things are old.

EDIT: Wait, the one for USF was never ever used. USF bought a DeLorean and had it converted.

Edited by hscitpe

If you bothered to look underneath the delorean, you'd find this

IMG_2253.JPG

All the film cars had the exhausts set up like that.

Bob Gale said in an interview for BTTFStuff.com that neither park got a screen used car for display outside the Ride, which is where the particular DeLorean I sat in came from. USH got some of the screen used ones, and put one on display next to the Ride. Plus, look at Mr. Fusion. The one on here is made from wood wrapped in an aluminum sheet. The only reason they did that was because, by the time USF commissioned the car, Krups stopped making the Coffina model coffee grinder, and getting one for the car would be to expensive.

meindelorean.jpg

EDIT: Better picture

Edited by hscitpe

well, don't argue with me about it. Argue with the bttf delorean experts, who dug up plenty of research.

Besides, that delorean was only seen for the wheelie shot and the bridge shot, and that was it. The rest were A/B car.

heres another thing. The USF car still has the riggings for making the delorean pop a wheelie. You'll notice that this undercarriage is not stock. More, but I have to go now.

Funny how you're trying to deny you sat in a screen used car :lol:

It's a world gone MAD! I figured it out, I watched the interview again, it wasn't USF it was USJ that commissioned a build car, but then why is Mr. Fusion all effed up?

Probably vandals breaking parts from the cars (like with the DMC plate on the A car, now replaced) or Universal itself taking parts for auctions or for their private collections (Bob Gale's original Mr. Fusion desk lamp); so, they had to complete the cars somehow to put them on display.

Well, look at what happened to the A car.

Then

HightRes011.jpg

Now

webjpg.jpg

Just ignore Mr. Fusion and look what happened to the rest of it.

is that gary's second, can't really tell from the pic.? I know the its seans from the blue light on the interior.

And yes, thats Kevin Pike

Sign in to follow this