Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

Back to the Future Hill Valley using a PlayStation Controller

Thanks, guys, I'll keep those suggestions in mind! I have a DualShaock 3 PlayStation Controller for the PS3 which has no "Turbo" button, and the D-Pad, and both Analog Sticks are unassignable.

the D-Pad, and both Analog Sticks are unassignable.

That's true for my Logitech game-pad too. It's the driver that makes them nonassignable.

Well, it works now, I have the Right Analog Stick centered (to where the PC thinks it is), I have everything where it should be (like on the PS2), and I'm happy that your suggestions worked!

Here, guys, have a cookie:

cookies.jpg

Alright, Marty(s), I'll see you in the Future...have a good life, and take care of Einstein for me!

Edited by John DeLorean

It's a mod to GTA Vice City, therefore it isn't the same game, as it's not Back to the Future related, believe me, John, you'll be better off just using the keyboard in Back to The Future Hill Valley.

ROFL Back to the Future Hill Valley and GTA Vice City engine-wise are the same game. Yes it is not the same game gameplay-wise, but this is not related to the problem.

I'm glad it works now. I would have done the same myself, but I never really thought of it earlier. And that's a lot of cookies. *grabs a cookie* :lol:

I didn't help but i'll take the cookie anyways. *takes cookie and runs off*

Same here *grabs bunc of cookies and turns over the plate with left cookies*

Guest Praise Jehovah!

Hmm, Cookies...I think that I'll turn he plate back over and put the Cookies that -RG- spilled back on the plate. *takes 2*

Guest Rave
Hmm, Cookies...I think that I'll turn he plate back over and put the Cookies that -RG- spilled back on the plate. *takes 2*

*breaks last cookie in half and runs with one half*

Sign in to follow this