:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

DeLoreans

Angeloelibz :

TimeTrainTF.jpg

John DeLorean :

it's not possible in VC , it's not possible in SA ... Sorry , but it will go too far ... It's a bttf mod , not a tf mod ...

Me and my friend (JAPANESEGANGSTER) made a drawing of a Jules Verne Train TF called Doubleback and a BTTF3 DeLorean named....I can't remember

The Time Train Transformer pic reminds me of the original bulky Transformers, but it's a good drawing.

@Microman: It is impossible in the mod, but it is not entirely impossible in GTA. Like the hover animations, we can just use VC/SA objects for the transformations, then the spawn vehicle code for switching between modes or changing the current alternate mode (like what Bumblebee did when he switched between Camaros in the 2007 film).

Like I said earlier, I myself am working on a Transformer mod. For the transformation sequence, all I did is have the screen fade to black for a moment, play some transformation WAV, then bring the screen back with the mode I switched to. It's still not finished, so don't ask for a download or even a beta.

If I have the time, I may make it so that you can choose from 3 Transformers:

• Speed Transformer -- Fast runners but weak attackers; Alternate Mode: Small fast ground vehicles.
  • Power Transformer -- Strong attackers but slow runners; Alternate Mode: Huge slow ground vehicles.
  • Flight Transformer -- Average attackers and can fly; Alternate Mode: Any air vehicle.

That's if someone here helps me at finding some robot player models online. No Autobot/Decepticon stuff at the moment.

Sign in to follow this