Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

I need your help

Ok there's this girl i like and her name is Renata.

I have told her before that i liked her and now we're good friends.

I was talking to her friday and she aksed me again if i still liked her and i said well i'm not sure. Then i asked her if she ever liked me and she said no, i never thought of you more than a good friend but i regret that. So i ask her why she regrets that. She said that she thinks i'm a sweet guy with the personality of the perfect boyfriend for her.

The next day we were talking again and then out of the blue she asks me if i would want to come with her to Amsterdam so spend the weekend with her, as friends...

So i said i would think about it but that i was pretty sure my mom wouldn't let me go there. Then she said:''Come on, it'll be great. You stay the whole weekend with me and you could bring your guitar. We'll have a blast''. I asked my mom and she said no because she thought i was going there to have sex with her or something like that. I told Renata that and she said: ''Whut? Hahaha lol no i don't want to have sex XD, just hang out''. I was like yeah... right but i didn't tell her that XD.

So now we were making jokes about it and she said: ''You do have condoms right''? So i said for what? She said you know, if i come to your place i want to do ''stuff'' ;) . So we went on and on with this joke and now the convo is over but now when she leaves she says bye (K) (L).

I'm pretty confused right now so i'm gonna give you 2 pictures. One of myself and one of her and tell me if you think she changed her mind and now is attracted to me or it's really just a friends thing.

Keep in mind we're Dutch and here in Holland it's pretty normal to lose your verginity at age 15.

This is Renata:

43058534843pzk.jpg

And this is me:

5536680665g4m5.jpg

Edited by crazyjointje

Is the question about virginity or relationships?

Read the story and then read my question:''...''and tell me if you think she changed her mind and now is attracted to me or it's really just a friends thing.

Sorry, the last sentence was about virginity, so it confused me. Anyway, YES! She did change her mind, and that's if she never liked you, which I think is au contráire.

Ok i edited the first post, check it again and then give me your final answer XD

geeze. I wish I was 15 again. Even if nothing happens with her your going to Amsterdam! And the POT may help loosen things up a bit ;)

But yea, a girl who just wants to be friends wouldn't act that way around you. Just make sure to act yourself. And don't wear your Superman Undies. XD

Edited by Nikaido

Well it's pretty hard for me to be 15 XD. Been alone my whole life actually. My parents are divorced, my dad never has time so does my mom, my sis has her child, and i got a 2 year old brother he can only say ''TAAAAAA''. I have had girlfriends before but those we're relationships that stopped in like a week. She tells me everything about her and i do to.

yesterday she was at home and there wasn't food in the house, she told me that and i was about to race to her house to buy her a meal but she had to go to her parents with the train.

My life has always been tough, i'm just a normal kid on a school full with bully's. They don't bully me but if they do i get mad and keep punching them till they drop down. I just need someone to talk with and right now that one is Renata...

You two like almost the same (small barely noticeable attributes, but they sum up in a similiar exterior), which just proves that, although being able to be completely opposite, like magnets, individuals choose partners based on their own appearence.

Also, do underages and adults live seperately there?

Edited by  iPro

I'm 16, not that far. :D

And good thing this is in the Off Topic section. Otherwise, EVERYONE can see it. :P

From what you've mentioned, it's really hard to tell. She may not like you like she said, but that doesn't mean she's not also attracted to you. As a teenager myself, these kinds of stuff confuse me, too.

Just don't throw in the pity card. Make sure to tell her your problems, without looking immature or losing pride (ie: losing control of your emotions).

Edited by Nikaido

I say she wants to get to know you better.

I had some issues about stuff like this once. Unlike here, it's just a classmate of mine that I really like (until now, which I regret I still do, f*ck <_<). I mean she has everything that I like from a girl other than beauty, a soulmate if you will. Tried taking the chance myself, but because of the issues I'm having with my then friends whom I p*ssed off and who p*ssed me back, everything became a big failure, and until now most of my schoolmates (of the same level/batch) think of me as an idiot. I was having two (or three, rather) problems that time.

Good thing she IS your friend. Like Statler/Nikaido said, try telling her your problem instead of saying this to us. If she's a real friend, she would welcome questions like this and wouldn't bring you down.

I allready tell her my problems XD. At first i let her tell her problems. Then i started to tell her mine. It turns out we're pretty much like 2 drops of water. We are alot alike. But the fact that she told me she regrets it that she doesn't see me as a boyfriend makes me think that she changed her mind you know?.

She not in my class but we go to the same school.

She's telling you there's an opening, and the invitation for the trip strengthens that.

I know but this is so confusing.

The first days we talked she asked me if i was the guy the musicclass teacher always talks about. So i ask her what he said. Then she said that he plays the guitar. I said yup that's me. Then we talked about music and eventually she asked me how good i was. I told her that that's up to her to decide so i invited her to my house and she agreed. I though: OMG she likes me :D. But she didn't. My mom didn't want me to have her over -_-'' so i had to cancel it.

Now we talk alot and now all of a sudden she asks me to SPEND THE WEEKEND with her meaning that i'll be sleeping in her house.

I never liked cryptic love. I want a person who is just straight forward. Which my GF did. She just flat out said i like you. Ignoring the problem with your mother. Both of you are causing the confusion, by bouncing around answers.

Dude, girls (women) are finicky, they may not like you romantically at first, but once in a great while they eventually do if they get to know you well enough. Keep in mind this isn't all women, some women are just B*TCHES!

Edited by Nikaido

just wait and see after you will see if she makes the first move or not

I know XD. My first GF was easy, we said we liked eachother and we were in a relationship, then she went with another guy when we were still in a relationship but anyways this is really confusing.

At school she runs over to me and fiddels with my dragon necklace. Then she pulls me by my arm and when she talks to me she stands really close and i'm cournerd in a courner (for the gamers that's courner-rape XD).

Why are these things always so damn confusing XD.

Like I said, as a teen these stuff confuses me :lol:, but from what I can tell she regrets it because you are a good friend but you lack some qualities or whatever that makes you a good match for her. Well that's my two cents worth, based from my understanding. If I'm right, it's probably because you're still teenagers. You look for qualities from a person to consider him/her a good match for you (it's like saying if he/she is your "type" or not). Eventually, when you grow up, this will change, so there's a bigger chance you and her can become a couple.

As a 16 year old myself, I can already experience this change or see this change in my fellow 16-year olds happening.

And about the condom thing, it's either a joke or probably a precautionary for what could happen between you and her. Also my two cents worth. :P

If she plays with what your wearing and all that, that means she's interested, but she's probably waiting for you to make your move. Never wait for the girl to make her's first, if she's a traditionalist you can wait and wait and wait forever and she will never make the first move, but she's giving you an opening the size of a 747 hanger man, so go for it.

Never wait for the girl to make her's first

depending the country where you live ^^

Like I said, as a teen these stuff confuses me :lol: , but from what I can tell she regrets it because you are a good friend but you lack some qualities or whatever that makes you a good match for her. Well that's my two cents worth, based from my understanding. If I'm right, it's probably because you're still teenagers. You look for qualities from a person to consider him/her a boyfriend/girlfriend. Eventually, when you grow up, this will change, so there's a bigger chance you and her can become a couple.

As a 16 year old myself, I can already experience this change or see this change in my fellow 16-year olds happening.

And about the condom thing, it's either a joke or probably a precautionary for what could happen between you and her. Also my two cents worth. :P

Hahaha lol, well i most surtend don't really care about good looks. I see good looks as a bonus.

If she plays with what your wearing and all that, that means she's interested, but she's probably waiting for you to make your move. Never wait for the girl to make her's first, if she's a traditionalist you can wait and wait and wait forever and she will never make the first move, but she's giving you an opening the size of a 747 hanger man, so go for it.

I have given her plenty of moves. When i saw her i emediatly talk to her. I never lose eyecontact with her when i talk to her. We always chat with Webcam and i've been inside her house when no-one was there.

I began giving hints and she clearly said she didn't like me so i stopped giving hints XD.

But now this stuff confuses me and about that thing you said about playing with stuff i wear, that's exactly what i thought XD.

true but crazyjointje are you really sure she want to do that maybe it's only jokes so be careful.