Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Weird devices

Know any weird device/peripheral/remote/controller/etc. for its physical design? I'm currently making a list for fun and for our "junior critics" club (which I would be leaving this August after the contest I'm talking about since ends) as my very last criticism entry. :D

I just found out this new Wii accessory recently, and I ROFLMAO'ed at what it looks like. If a Wii remote alone can do damage, what's more with this sh*t? :lol:

fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

Colossal Remote from Walgreeens

279722610_9a216b591d_o.jpg

Colossal MP3 Player

hugemp3.preview.jpg

Edited by Statler

lol

The DVD Rewinder is a real thing. Though, it is reasonable that DVDs don't work the same way as movie CDs where when for example you stopped and removed the DVD half-way through the movie, the DVD will end up playing in the same part after inserting it again. Still, I'd include this in the weird devices list. There really is no big point in this thing.

I rode this thing. And I really like it, but I still can't help it :P

a-bike.jpg

one word: pointless

SoftBank_815T_PB.gif

Your such a nerd! :rotfl:

The best part is when the asphalt goes bad :P

robiepackage.jpg

Now, I was not a kid who was very much into Robots. However, this robot came with a tray. To me, if the robot had a tray and a remote control, it meant one thing: IT COULD BRING ME SNACKS AND DRINKS! My young mind had glorious visions of me laying on the floor watching cartoons and saying something like "Robie, can you get me a Coke?" and Robie would come back later holding a Coke on his tray.

Of course, I was leaving out the fact that the robot didn't have arms to reach snacks or the ability to pour drinks, but hey lay off me, I was 7. The thing never did bring me any drinks. Unless of course I poured it myself, put the drink on his tray, and then used the remote to guide him towards me. But what's the fun in that? I just ended up spilling soda everywhere. And this illustrates the unforgiving threshold where imagination meets reality.

I think whenever you'd press that button on top of his head he'd say something like "come get me!" and run around in circles. That was kinda cool.

Edited by  iPro

The weirdst device i ever have seen

a iMac G3 and a Power Mac G4 [i hate Apple]

Think Diffrent

Microsoft

Microsoft isn't thinking different. Remember they're a monopoly (the only one that's been allowed by the U.S. Govt.), so really thinking differently would be turning to APPLE, Ubuntu, or Linux.

Edited by Nikaido

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! And someone bragged about having an iMac G4! Oh my, failman XD

Well, home appliances pretty much qualify. Washing machines jump while working, and dishwashers use weird pills.

Edited by  iPro

The weirdst device i ever have seen

a iMac G3 and a Power Mac G4

You're kidding me, right? I hope you don't make me include YOU in my weird devices list, kid.

Another weird device that I found -- it doesn't look weird, but its function makes it one (and I have one, apparently):

787085_xl_rubik.jpg

And here's a weirder variant of the world's most famous mechanical puzzle:

rubiks360-hands.jpg

Rubik's Cube on steriods (we have one once, but a curious kid named Angelo destroyed it while playing with it :P):

petaminx.jpg

Death Star.

Ghost trap.

USS Kelvin.

EeePC, at first, then it becomes OK.

mop_1449.jpg

Useless and misses the whole point like our immature friend over there

4250_63.jpg

Funny.

Aaaand off-topic.

109208234_1be4251313.jpg

Edited by  iPro

Death Star.

Ghost trap.

USS Kelvin.

I only accept REAL things in my list, not fictional stuff.

@first picture: What the f*ck?! Are you sure it's for the mouse? Because I remember a girl wearing that skirt before (seriously). :blink:

@second: LOL. Too bad I can't include those in the weird devices list. If it was a weird inventions/modifications list, I would. As for the vehicle with the rocket thing, I wish the idiot good luck.

best-kitchen-appliances-are-always-weird-01.jpg

It's a tоaster.

August%2012th%20-%20Weird%20Speakers7.jpg

Just a concept, but a messed up one.

I have a weird device for you guys. Now the main part isn't all that weird but the way it's powered is. DK is now presenting the USB George Forman Grill!!!

usb_george_foreman.jpg

FAIL

Probably built for couch potatoes who seat all day in front of their computers.

And a cool new addition to my list. :lol:

Sign in to follow this