:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrell

Angelina for president?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this happens then it proves just how astoundingly stupid and celebrity focused the american public really is

@EWJ: You really hate America, don't you? Note that US is not the only country that is "astoundingly stupid and celebrity focused". I remember my country having a famous actor as a president once, until he screwed-up big time and got sent to jail, where he's later replaced by our current president. People liked him better as the actor he used to, and now he's planning to become president again?

Wait name ONE American president who was an actor, other then Regan.

Edited by hscitpe

i dont hate america, i just get p**sed off at the stupidity of the general american populous on a regular basis. the whole "we're bigger so we're better" attitude really bugs me as well. the thing that makes me get so agitated about it is how it seems like the whole place is made up of individuals who only care about themselves and their close relatives, everyone seems to think that theyr more important than everyone else. everyone only wants to talk about themselves and wont lift a f***ing finger for somone else unless they get somthing out of it (wether it be fame, money or respect) and that just isnt the same in the rest of the world, or at least the countries i've been to. the only place where iv seen multiple people behaving like that on a daily basis is in america. i dont hate amerca, its just the attitude of the place that f**ks me off.

dont forget that im an american too, i have a certificate of citizenship and a US passport, ut i also hold a citizenship and passport in the UK and here in NZ.

and for the record i'd like to say that when i say "everyone" i dont mean ALL of america, there are people who dont fit into this generalisation the problem is that their in the minority.

Edited by EarthwormJim

yeah well this sort of thing isnt as common in NZ, i cant really speak for other countries but i can confidently say i havnt had as many run ins with self focused morons in australia france or england

Sign in to follow this