:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

The Sims 3

My sim just got married and his wife is now pregnant.

Did they do them by themselves, or did you help?

The daughter (Alex Glover) of Holden Wozny and Gwen Glover ("preset" Sims), with my same Half-Reaper Sim (Nathan Mendez), gave birth to a boy and girl (not twins; the boy was born first). The boy has the same pitch black skin, while the girl has the skin tone of her mother, and Grim Reaper has finally a grandson and a granddaughter. :lol: And seeing the traits the 1/4-Reaper boy has, this is going to be a cool interesting twist for the family.

Also, one time, probably one of the most interesting glitch I've ever encountered or really a natural power, I can have the grandson teleport instantly or alter traits or force-age himself or another Sim via shift-click. This is without the testing cheats, and only the grandson can do it. :D

Awesome, we've got the chosen one :D

Did they do them by themselves, or did you help?

I helped them do it. But I'm thinking about having a The Sims 3 contest but I don't know what kind contest it should be :S

Kill a family in limited time? Survivor in a haunted house? Are there ghostbusters in Sims yet?

I have an idea for a contest posting soon.

Nice. Can't wait.

How many Sims can you kill.

That's easy. I already killed about 8-10 people, specifically all of the Half-Reaper Sim's Mendez relatives, excluding her mother Lana Mendez, who got laid with the Grim Reaper obviously (funny that her friendship/relationship with the Grim Reaper started when she was a child, and the Grim Reaper in her entire life was an adult) and summoned the Grim Reaper in the same amount of times.

Are there ghostbusters in Sims yet?

If they are, they'd likely question my Half-Reaper Sims frequently and then hunt for their father. (in case you're wondering, I have 2 Half-Reaper Sims, actually -- like the 1/4-Reaper Sims, one is pitch black while the other has the skin tone of their mother, so Nathan does have a physically-normal sister; HOORAY FOR SIM GENETICS).

Why? I mean they let some ghosts go, if those are Important for the life cycles (RGB: X-Max marks the spot).

When I said "hunt" I mean give the Grim Reaper a visit for the sake of research. The Ghostbusters are scientists, so they should know what is to capture and what is not to capture.

Well, Grim must be around, we all saw it in family guy.

Samhain was bad, the Boogieman was bad, and one of the Sandmen was bad.

You can't really research something inside a high-voltage ecto preserving laser grid :P

It's quite simple actually, the laser grid is a high voltage BOX, made out of lasers with spreading lenses. Inside of it, energy is preserved, and it can't get out, because the laser grid is VERY powerful.

It also explains why you must not look at the trap.

Edited by  iPro

It sure did. The game also inspired me more to push on to my HL2 mod project...which I was losing hope at days ago. :lol:

In case you're wondering, my mod Ghosthunter Chronicles would be different from GB. The protagonist would be a Detroit detective with psychic powers and high-tech weaponry, not a Manhattan parapsychologist with high-tech equipment. The only similarities will be the hunting and capturing of ghosts, and the high-tech stuff involved. And the capturing equipment ("Capture Grenade") would be thrown directly to the ghost (so only 1 ghost can be captured at once). :P

Venkman had 2 Ph.D.'s, yet I still remember him as a "Guy with a positron collider".

And Sandman was a legend, Boogeyman is a legend, heck, they have even fought Cthulhu and the russian Domovoys. So the unsimiliarity is questionable :P

Sandman and Boogeyman? LOL I may or may not include them. The legends I would be including as major levels would be legends from different countries not common legends like the Boogeyman's. Though the Boogeyman legend can be a nice minor mission, though. As for Sandman, if I ever try to include him too, and even though I've thought of a cool scarier version for him, the mod would be very full of legends already, and that would lengthen the game, make the game now repetitive, and bore people to death. Also, unlike Ghostbusters which is comedic and comical, the mod will be of the survival-horror genre -- that means scarier ghosts. And like I said, you're pretty much alone in the hunt, not a 3- or 4-man team, you'll be traveling around the world just to save a girl (Kate Heller) who is kidnapped by a medieval ghost, and you have to hunt down other mysterious ghosts to do so. :P

Let's get back to topic, shall we?

Here's a family tree of the Reapers in case you're skeptic enough to not believe me:

reaper_familytree.png

And, I just noticed. Nathan's sister is actually his half-sister. At first I thought she's also a Half-Reaper Sim. :/ And Nathan's mother is now an Elder. It won't be long 'till she becomes the next (pure-blood) Mendez whose life will be taken by the Grim Reaper, best friend or not (heck her twin brother was also the Reaper's best friend, but that didn't save him). Too bad I can't also show you the other Mendez's here (either it's a glitch or the game didn't really showed them). Lana Mendez had a total of 5 siblings, so that's 7 Sims dead.

As for the 1/4-Reaper Sim's mother side of the family, his mother Alex Glover's parents just had another baby. It's the first time I ever encountered my own family having a kid on their own. They named her Stacy. And they're finally engaged after 30+ Sim days of being roommates. :mellow:

Perhaps being death's best friend means getting an anesthetic.

(off-topic again: Venkman once convinced the guys upstairs (heaven) to bring them back to life)

Edited by  iPro

Speaking of which, Lana has a total of 7 lovers. That includes (5) boyfriends AND (2) girlfriends :blink:. Well it's not my fault she's bisexual 'cause I rarely control the family ever since Nathan moved out with Alex Glover, then again I did start the whole affair thing with a married female Sim -- tried making her flirt with her best friend, just curious if she'll be p***ed off by her for the fact that she's a woman and she's married, and hopefully it will be helpful to my plan of making Lana a loner (I also planned to destroy their friendship as well), but it worked, and I only did this once. :mellow:

One of her traits is ambitiousness, and her lifetime wish is to be the girlfriend of 10 Sims. Yup, she is ambitious alright. This is the reason why I now barely touch the original Mendez family. I only control them if I want to check if her daughter is fine.