:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Marty_Mcfly

How to build the best paper airplane in the world?

How to build the best paper airplane in the world?I know.Click in the link and make the your best airplane!

Images and text:

How to build the best paper airplane in the world?Click here

And the video:

">
Edited by Marty_Mcfly

I've been making them since I was 5, after much testing over 10 years, of many different ways of folding paper into a plane I came to the conclusion that that isn't the best! The removing of that back piece and turning it into a tailplane causes instabillity resulting in a stall and a nose dive, for the best plane, you should leave that back piece on and just fold up the sides (tips of the wing) by a centermetre to 90° on boths wings. Flys straight for ages that way :P

I do that with mine (the wings) but with the plane I make the nose peice looks cut off (this adds weight to the nose), and I fold a small part of the tail-end into the body, makes a kind of diagonal edge to the back end. Using that technique the plain flies pretty well, not perfect but well. I'll see if I can make one tonight and post a pic tomorrow.

I've been making them since I was 5, after much testing over 10 years, of many different ways of folding paper into a plane I came to the conclusion that that isn't the best!

Same here.

The "best paper airplane in the world" you've shown is an old one. I knew it and have been doing it since 3rd grade. But like Orgcon said, I think it's not THE best paper airplane in the world. The best one would be the basic one. In fact, it's proven in Mythbusters that among all types of paper airplanes, including this one, the basic traditional one is the most efficient and the REAL best paper airplane in the world.

Sign in to follow this