Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ricardodude

Half Life: Full Life Consequences 3: What Has Tobe Riped Of

First off, you should probably watch the original videos if you haven't already

Anyway those hilarious videos were by DJY1991, and were making fun of the fanfics of the same name, made by SquirellKing.

So anyway, number 2 had an open ending, leaving me and many other people wanting more. Unfortunately, SquirellKing hasn't written number 3 yet, and has only written a spinoff, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiCYPrAoB8.

So yeah, until squirellking writes a third one, there won't be a canonical third video.

So thats why I made this :P

Oh and you can watch it in HD

LOL a part 3. :D:lol:

Funny how time travel works. When John Freeman drove the De Lorean and hit someone in the way, he didn't realize it was himself who came back from the past he hit earlier.

It would've been better though if it was a bit longer like, for example, John Freeman has made it to the time he wanted to be, but he wasn't able to save his "brother" -- instead he found out that he somehow helped start the events that led to Gordon's death. He wanted to go back again and this time have everything right, but found himself unable to because the De Lorean crashed to something really huge (which is his own bike which was seen broken to pieces earlier in the vid) and could no longer function. He then crossed the road, trying to retrieve a part of the time car (the clock-like time circuits) which was tossed through the windshield after the De Lorean crashed to his bike and hoping to fix the machine by putting that part back, only to be bumped by his own past self, suffer amnesia, and be the one he bumped earlier before traveling back in time, bringing him back to the very moment he left. After his amnesia subsided, he goes for the machine, only to find it under the hands of the same scientist who drove the De Lorean earlier, and see it lift off with its wheels folding down, rocket to the sky and disappear in the distance.

lol, yeah. Nice idea, I should have done something like that, although I guess I didn't really want to make it too complicated.

And yeah, you just made me realize that I accidentally did change something, the state of his motorcycle...

I guess my explanation will be that it wasn't his motorcycle. As we see in part 2 he left his in Ravenholdm. :P

And also, if we assume that the old man he steals the delorean off, is the same man he goes with back to the future; then the delorean is infinite, and it was not created, it simply exists. It also means it will not interfere with any future story, as we see its whole existence, except a brief time when the old man has it...

if we assume that the old man he steals the delorean off, is the same man he goes with back to the future; then the delorean is infinite, and it was not created, it simply exists. It also means it will not interfere with any future story, as we see its whole existence, except a brief time when the old man has it...

Time loops with the same object being used by the and being the one making the loop itself DON'T exist. It's a car. Eventually, it will wear out when being repeatedly used by the same people of the same time periods in the same situations for the same reasons. It could be true that the old man fixes some of the worn out parts of the De Lorean before it get stolen, but still the De Lorean's state will change, therefore it wouldn't be a time loop but instead a sort of "event cycle" that can be broken -- as the De Lorean passes through this cycle, its state would undergo little changes which would eventually lead to big results that will be enough to change the events and break the cycle, where everything ends up differently (Butterfly Effect), so it could be true that, for example, John Freeman may run out of fuel or the car broke down for some reason while reaching for a speed of 88 mph because the old man never bothered maintaining the fuel line and other parts of the De Lorean.

Not knowing these kind of stuff is where filmmakers of time travel movies fail on. :P

Or they do know and don't want to deal with it, because they have a deadline, to finish a movie. Plus it be a huge amount of boring to explain to the audience.

No. You see its a magical time car, it was never created so it does not need to obey the laws of physics.

Magic.