Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
OoiueBTTF

0.2f time train

Will the time train be spawned at the rails in 0.2f? Just wondering cos I saw the brill vids

Just wanting to know

The rails, as with the rest of Hill Valley, will be an optional extra, which will be completely separate from the main 0.2f install.

The rails, as with the rest of Hill Valley, will be an optional extra, which will be completely separate from the main 0.2f install.

Yes of course, it says on the news about the extra downloads for hill valley for the rest of the 0.2x series. Just thought the rails may come with the installation cos it's not in hill valley but it is part of it if you get what I mean?

If 0.2f was completed at an unspecified date at this time, if I downloaded the hill valley map with the rails, would the timetrain spawn on it at the beginning or would it still be on the mansion roof?

Edited by OoiueBTTF

Yes of course, it says on the news about the extra downloads for hill valley for the rest of the 0.2x series. Just thought the rails may come with the installation cos it's not in hill valley but it is part of it if you get what I mean?

If 0.2f was completed at an unspecified date at this time, if I downloaded the hill valley map with the rails, would the timetrain spawn on it at the beginning or would it still be on the mansion roof?

Mansion roof.

Since we need it there for the tutorial mission.

It spawns on the side.

On the side of the rails?

It has a spawn area behind the release kart. But since the game only allows one train, it will most likely be a temp spawn location.

Forget my last question, I didn't notice Del's e-mail

e-mail? :blink:

forget it

I'm more confused now than I ever was

It has a spawn area behind the release kart. But since the game only allows one train, it will most likely be a temp spawn location.

Thanks, that's really cleared up my head

So let me get this straight,

1. I download 0.2f (when it's out) and the hill valley extension map

2. The hill valley download for 0.2f will include the railroad track

3. The time train will be spawned at the railway track behind the release kart where the RR del will be when I plant on the HV map

Is that all correct?

No. It will only be spawned at the mansion. We can't have two train spawn locations. You will have to drive the train to the airport.

No. It will only be spawned at the mansion. We can't have two train spawn locations. You will have to drive the train to the airport.

Okay then. That's better

But it's unfortunate that I have to drive the train to the tracks, saves time when pushing the del

Shame

Sign in to follow this