:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Faith

Skin moddeler

Guest Faith

Is there somebody who could make a skin for me for GTA SA???

I would be really appriciated. If you wanna make the skin, ore know someone who does.

Then contact here, PM ore mail me ;)

Thnx

Guest Faith

That's not much helfull.

And btw, my pc's to slow to work propably with 3DS Max and such :(, so that's why I asked.

If you just need a skin (texture) just use Photoshop, but I'm not sure about modeling. I know EWJ uses Maya, but I'm not sure of any other animation software (other than DAZ STUDIO but that only works with BRYCE).

lemme guess, you wanna play as faith from mirrors edge? i have too many other things to do (including my iron man armor wich iv started on btw) so dont count on my help. in fact your probly outta luck because people generally dont go spending large amounts of time making models for people they barely know without any payment.

around here we have a saying "if you cant do it yourself dont expect somone else to do it for you"

Guest Faith

Don't be such rude man!

I already said, that I can, but my pc can't handle that make like a tree, and get outta here!

So please guys, please help me.

use gmax or blender. I just got them and my comp's able to handle them perfectly fine. And I'm on a pc with a 2.8ghz P4 processor and 1.25 Gb of regular DDR memory. Which couldn't handle 3DS MAX nor Maya.

I don't know, it just kept on freezing up on the loading screen, and I tried 3 different versions.

Guest Faith

Then ya never seen my pc <_<

As old as can be!

Watch:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 2/3/2009, 21:23:27

Machine name: DANMAN

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp.050301-1521)

Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)

System Manufacturer: MSI

System Model: MS-6712

BIOS: Version 07.00T

Processor: AMD Athlon XP, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.2GHz

Memory: 768MB RAM

Page File: 553MB used, 1323MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

How can people be this rude... Faith is only asking for a simple skin/model and people are being selfish and rude, instead of someone saying, umm, I don't know, how about, "Not now, maybe later." I'd do it myself, but I don't know a thing about skinning or modeling, sorry Faith. I think I may know of someone though... I have to think about it for a second...

Edited by Ziero

How can people be this rude... Faith is only asking for a simple skin/model and people are being selfish and rude, instead of someone saying, umm, I don't know, how about, "Not now, maybe later." I'd do it myself, but I don't know a thing about skinning or modeling, sorry Faith. I think I may know of someone though... I have to think about it for a second...

you obviously have no idea how long it takes to make a player model and put it into san andreas or vice city. its actually quite alot of work, enough so that nobody who knows how to use it would willingly do it for somone they dont even know for no apparent reason

Guest Faith

Well, That's really kind of you edfake. But I wan't CJ turn into a Girl, especially this girl:

faith_of_mirrors_edge.jpg

So, I probably need an player moddeler and a animator :wacko: wich would be a really big project, so that's why I asked help, from someone, who maybe knows how to ore knows someone who can.

you arent the first person to come here with little to no modelling experience who expects one of us to do all the work for you.

Guest Faith

Well earthwormjim, I never told I can't <_< I said my pc can't handle that Modding programms well. When I get a new pc(wich is in 4 months ore so) I would make the things myself, but for now, I ask people to make one for me.

iv seen your attempts at modelling before, beleive me, you cant.

this is as bad as GTA:china

Guest Faith

EarthwormJim, would ya please stop bugging me, get a live, and bother someone else!

I truth is that I don't have the time atm, and my pc can't handle 3DS atm, I'm really busy with school and stuff, oh and EartwormJim, that with GTA China was before I learned to model <_<.

So.

Who want to help me?

Edited by Faith

your how old? 12? what could a twelve year old possibly have to do that takes up all theyr time. and iv SEEN what youv tried to model, your not capable of it.

im not bugging you, im tring to make you see sense, but your obviously too ignorant to realise how much of an idiot your being.