:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rave

WoW guild

Guest rave

i have constructed a guild....with the help of ziero of cource named hill valley in the scryres rp server on world of warcraft for the mod team

EDIT:just add akbark or ziero to your friends list and you can ask us when we are online

EDIT: (akbark)is me.....

Edited by rave

yeah, talk about off topic. But he's right, and we're both in it. if anyone plays WoW and would like to join us, you are more than welcome...

1217873434182.jpg

and i know Advertising is spelled wrong. i didnt make it

motivationals, or motivational images

motivationals, or motivational images

You meant De/Unmotivationals. I just searched them in Google. :lol:

Here's one: http://www.hatetank.net/main.php?g2_itemId=22

Back to topic: It's been long I haven't played WoW ever since I made a review on the entire Warcraft game series. I admit it's addictive, but not in my category of addictive games. :P But I am planning to reinstall it and try it one more time again. If I'm successful, I'll try joining your guild.

technically yes but i just call em motivationals. you can search for them and you'll still find the funny ones rather than real ones

Guest rave
You meant De/Unmotivationals. I just searched them in Google. :lol:

Here's one: http://www.hatetank.net/main.php?g2_itemId=22

Back to topic: It's been long I haven't played WoW ever since I made a review on the entire Warcraft game series. I admit it's addictive, but not in my category of addictive games. :P But I am planning to reinstall it and try it one more time again. If I'm successful, I'll try joining your guild.

ok...cool

uhhh...kitt this isnt a pic forum its for the world of warcraft guild....

i know, i was paying you out for liking WoW

besides, its my forum and i can post what i want, where i want :P

ok well its mikes forum, but its my mod so im 2IC :lol:

Guest rave
besides, its my forum and i can post what i want, where i want :P

ok well its mikes forum, but its my mod so im 2IC :lol:

its not your mod eather its delorean88us' mod not yours now get that straight! you wouldn't be this far without him so show some respect....to del

Edited by rave

actually its keepers mod noob. he started it. get the facts straight before you lecture people

and god i was only joking. seriously whats wrong with you

Guest rave
actually its keepers mod noob. he started it. get the facts straight before you lecture people

and god i was only joking. seriously whats wrong with you

i care about the mod deeply del started it witch means its mostly his the other half is random people...

um, no keeper started it. then del came along, then me. then keeper left and del took over. now del's gone so im in charge. what you dont realise is del's one of my best internet friends and i have a lot more respect for him and his work than you will ever know

Guest rave
um, no keeper started it. then del came along, then me. then keeper left and del took over. now del's gone so im in charge. what you dont realise is del's one of my best internet friends and i have a lot more respect for him and his work than you will ever know

ok well it sounds like your an Ok guy so ill try to get along even if some times i don't like it.......

EDIT:btw who's keeper?

Edited by rave

keeper was the founder of the mod. way back in the days when we used bttf.com as our place of discussion. del joined soon after as a coder, after showing a time travel code he had made for himself some time before

and im sorry i got a bit angry there im just a bit, er, well i got personal problems on my mind

Guest rave
keeper was the founder of the mod. way back in the days when we used bttf.com as our place of discussion. del joined soon after as a coder, after showing a time travel code he had made for himself some time before

and im sorry i got a bit angry there im just a bit, er, well i got personal problems on my mind

its ok i got angry to its commen

well thats cool check out my new post

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...?showtopic=1060

EDIT: ooh yeah and kit could you help me out and re open my forum topic http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...p?showtopic=640 please it says i cant talk on their because of some 5 day limit but i was working on a video

Edited by rave

there shuld be a section of the history of the mod, who came/left. btw, wheres keeper today??

Edited by edfake

there shuld be a section of the history of the mod, who came/left. btw, wheres keeper today??

Click "The Team" link at the top of the page, there is a section for "former members"

Sign in to follow this