Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Chiller Bars on Moisture Vaporator?

For you Star Wars fans out there; does anyone know how many chiller bars are on a Moisture Vaporator? I'm making a model of one (A dream of a Star Wars mod in the future) and the pictures I have seen are from a certain angle that if there was a forth, it would be unseen. So... 4 or 3?

I have 4 on mine at the moment.

Moisturevaporator4.jpg

MoisturevaporatorGX-8.jpg

VaporatorBlueprint.jpg

from that pic with the white background, looks to me like theres 3. have any of the staar wars battlefront games? you could check a tattoine level

I don't have those games anymore but thanks for the idea. You both contradict each other, Kitt thinks there's 3 and archer thinks there's 4 :P. I could download the trail of Star Wars Galaxies and check there.

i thought i remembered 4 in the games, but that pic looks like it has 3 so i just went with that.

Well I got that from the part when Aunt Beru shouts on Luke to make sure the robots speak Bocce. When Luke looks (lol) down at her there's two Vaporators, one with 3 chiller bars, one with 4. The one with 3 bars looks most like the one i'm modelling so i'll go with 3. Thanks for the help.