Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Permission

This is for the BTTF: Return to San Andreas mod.

But the story is interesting. He can do stuff for the mod that would help explain stuff (in an unofficial way, since this is coming from a user, not R*) in the original San Andreas, like how Truth got his "goods" when CJ was still not around to help him out, how the "Black Project" (a jet pack) ever started and even how the blind Chinese dude in Las Venturas became blind. It is possible that "Jacen Johnson" started such things, or got involved in the causes of the events, himself.

If he ever proves to all of us that he can do the mod without FAIL marks, I will help him out in the plot of his story, even through all of the bad stuff he has done to the BTTF:HV community.

I just saw the "126 missions" thing and I'm not sure if he'll ever succeed that. But it is in fact easy to make missions with people talking via subtitles if you get the hang of things, especially with CLEO around.

Thank you, I think???

Can I ask permission for the making of this mod, using alittle bit of the GTA SA Mini Mod, forgot to ask, and if you don't mind I have learned to know whats inmature, and whats not.

Yes im Nerdman, I just want permission and im off, by the Way thank you, and you guys can still not like me, I always ingore the insults, well merry christmas and a happy new year, and I forgive you GS.

And yes im an idoit, I finally realized it, and was very inmature, stupid, and I realized why you banned me, now before you ban me again, just tell me if I got permission or not.

You have pretty good English... That is not really Nerdmans sign...

I have proof, I once, which was stupid and idoit like, but I once did some stupid love stuff to Blue, even though I don't mean it now, but I am, once GS threaten me on a PM, thats another proof, and I made this.

SketchUp2008-06-0707-49-11-84.jpg

But, thats the past im afraid, im a new man, and I must take punishment for my actions.

your nerdman? the guy ive heard about so much

Yes, I see they talk alot about me, and my former actions.

Can you go back to GTAF now?

I missed you, you I love me, and I respect you, Merry Christmas GS, and a Happy New Year.

But I will go to GTAF when it's time.

The longer the wait, the greater the reward.

Edited by BTTFTIME

:chair: What GS would do if he had his way right now.

Honest Joe Stalter, may I say, that GS is in truth a good man, I truely deserve his hatred, but we must forget the bad of the past, and look for a good future.

NO :angry:

Well I want only peace, I will ingore you comments, they don't work, so just stop and pretend im not here.

What's the point of being here if you're just gonna ignore everyone?

Ah, because I love BTTF, and I only ingore people who insult me.

That's gonna be impossible. You're just gonna make a lot of people angry.

Im just going to ingore you then.

Look, it would be better for everyone if you leave.

I know, but who knows what the future holds, you just need to to get used, just forget the past.

Nerdman, please. F**CK OFF! I've had a f**cking nuff of this forum, with it's retarded members (No names) your making me feel more angry. NO-ONE FREAKING LIKES YOU :-, you like BTTF, right? Then wee wee off to the freaking http://www.bttf.com/ forums, this is for the mod not BTTF. Y'know what wee weees me off even more? It's that you have been wee weeing off me and GS, GS will not forgive as I do know him a lot more. And you think we're that dumb to beleive your not that Luis guy? LOL, he said he was an inventor, typical Nerdman. You want me to ruin' your life on GTAF as well? Cause I can, I can show everyone what you were like on the old BTTF forums, a f**cking annoying kid who wanted to have a special group and to be in the team but OMG, sadly. You didn't make it, instead you f**cking made several topics. wee weeing off Del, which made him even more wee wee and he just went... So tell me, why are you here? You failed with several other mods, that terminator mod, how did that go (COUGH FAIL, COUGH) no please, get back to your own box, thanks

Well, you screwed up the 'past'.

I know, I was the bigest idoit ever, I realize that now, we just need to start from scratch.

Nerdman, please. F**CK OFF! I've had a f**cking nuff of this forum, with it's retarded members (No names) your making me feel more angry. NO-ONE FREAKING LIKES YOU :-, you like BTTF, right? Then wee wee off to the freaking http://www.bttf.com/ forums, this is for the mod not BTTF. Y'know what wee weees me off even more? It's that you have been wee weeing off me and GS, GS will not forgive as I do know him a lot more. And you think we're that dumb to beleive your not that Luis guy? LOL, he said he was an inventor, typical Nerdman. You want me to ruin' your life on GTAF as well? Cause I can, I can show everyone what you were like on the old BTTF forums, a f**cking annoying kid who wanted to have a special group and to be in the team but OMG, sadly. You didn't make it, instead you f**cking made several topics. wee weeing off Del, which made him even more wee wee and he just went... So tell me, why are you here? You failed with several other mods, that terminator mod, how did that go (COUGH FAIL, COUGH) no please, get back to your own box, thanks

What he said.

You used to be so nicer. Oh well.